|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia - Dipartimento di Giurisprudenza (University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - Department of Law)http://www.giurisprudenza.unimore.it/site/home.html
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Elisa Valeriani & Sara Peluso, 2011. "The Impact Of Institutional Quality On Economic Growth And Development: An Empirical Study," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 1-25, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Elisa Valeriani & Sara Peluso, 2011.
"The Impact Of Institutional Quality On Economic Growth And Development: An Empirical Study,"
Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology,
ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 1-25, October.
- Cosmin Marinescu, 2013. "Institutional Quality of the Business Environment: Some European Practices in a Comparative Analysis," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 270-287, February.
- Asli Ozpolat & Gulsum Gunbala Guven & Ferda Nakipoglu Ozsoy & Ayse Bahar, 2016. "Does Rule of Law Affect Economic Growth Positively?," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 7(1), pages 107-117, June.
- Greg Ekpung Edame & Okoiarikpo Benjamin Okoi, 2015. "Energy Consumption, Institutional Quality and the Performance of the Manufacturing Sector in Nigeria (1999-2013)," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 801-804.
- Nawaz, Saima, 2011. "The Institutions-Growth Nexus: Stages of Development," MPRA Paper 36961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becherair, Amrane, 2014. "Institutions and Economic Growth in the MENA Countries: An Empirical Investigation by Using Panel data model," MPRA Paper 57683, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2014.
- Ceyhun Haydaroglu, 2015. "The Relationship between Property Rights and Economic Growth: an Analysis of OECD and EU Countries," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 4, pages 217-239, December.
- Saima Nawaz & Nasir Iqbal & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2014. "The Impact of Institutional Quality on Economic Growth: Panel Evidence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(1), pages 15-31.
- Puruweti Siyakiya, 2017. "The Impact of Institutional Quality on Economic Performance: An Empirical Study of European Union 28 and Prospective Member Countries," World Journal of Applied Economics, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 3-24, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elisa Valeriani should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.