Citations for "A Maximum Likelihood Procedure for Regression with Autocorrelated Errors"
by Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G
- Bischoff, Charles W. & Kokkelenberg, Edward C. & Terregrossa, Ralph A., 1990. "Tax Policy and Business Fixed Investment During the Regan Era," Staff Papers 121533, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Minton, Bernadette A., 1997. "An empirical examination of basic valuation models for plain vanilla U.S. interest rate swaps," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 251-277, May.
- Spyridon D. Symeondes & Yiannis Karavias & Elias Tzavalis, . "Size corrected significance tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with autocorrelated errors," Discussion Papers 14/01, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Long Liu, 2007. "Asymptotic Properties of Estimators for the Linear Panel Regression Model with Individual Effects and Serially Correlated Errors: The Case of Stationary and Non-Stationary Regressors and Residuals," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 93, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Sven M. Anders & Julie A. Caswell, 2007.
"Standards as Barriers Versus Standards as Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(2), pages 310-321.
- Sven Anders & Julie Caswell, 2007. "Standards-as-Barriers versus Standards-as-Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports," Working Papers 2007-7, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Coyle, Barry T. & Wei, Ran & Rude, James, 2008. "Dynamic Econometric Models of Manitoba Crop Production and Hypothetical Production Impacts for CAIS," Working Papers 46630, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Victor Claar, 2006.
"Is the NAIRU more useful in forecasting inflation than the natural rate of unemployment?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(18), pages 2179-2189.
- Claar, Victor V, 2002. "Is the NAIRU More Useful in Forecasting Inflation than the Natural Rate of Unemployment?," MPRA Paper 14257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1986.
"Inflation and Labour Market Adjustment,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(29), pages 63-73, February.
- Carter, Colin & Chadee, Doren & Darko, Kwame, 1999. "Are Subsidies to be Blamed? A Reexamination of U.S. Countervailing Duty on Hog Imports From Canada," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 823-830, December.
- Palm, F.C. & Kodde, D.A. & Vogelvang, E., 1980.
"Efficient estimation of the geometric distributed lag model : some Monte Carlo results on small sample properties,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Palm, Franz C & Vogelvang, Engbert & Kodde, David A, 1984. "Efficient Estimation of the Geometric Distributed Lag Model: Some Monte Carlo Results on Small Sample Properties," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(3), pages 579-601, October.
- Wu, Chung-Shu & Lin, Jin-Lung & Tiao, George C. & Cho, David D., 2005. "Is money demand in Taiwan stable?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 327-346, March.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1986.
"A Note on the Unbiasedness of Feasible GLS, Quasi-maximum Likelihood, Robust, Adaptive, and Spectral Estimators of the Linear Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 687-98, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1984. "A Note on the Unbiasedness of Feasible GLS, Quasi-Maximum Likelihood, Robust Adaptive, and Spectral Estimators of the Linear Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 734R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 1985.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-42, October.
- Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann, 1996. "Exact Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Observation-Driven Econometric Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fox, Glenn & Haque, A. K. Enamul, 1990.
"A test of the underinvestment, myopia and commodity bias hypotheses for U.S. agricultural research,"
Blackwell, vol. 4(3-4), pages 209-228, December.
- Fox, Glenn & Haque, A. K. Enamul, 1990. "A test of the underinvestment, myopia and commodity bias hypotheses for U.S. agricultural research," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1978. "On the Role of Jacobian Terms in Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Working Papers 304, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Rahman, Shahidur & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Marginal-likelihood score-based tests of regression disturbances in the presence of nuisance parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 81-106.
- Sun, Hongguang & Pantula, Sastry G., 1999. "Testing for trends in correlated data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 87-95, January.
- Yang, Yung Y. & Hwang, Min, 2001. "The pricing behavior of Korean manufactured goods during trade liberalization," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 357-369, May.
- Wansbeek, T.J. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1984.
"Estimation in a linear model with serially correlated errors when observations are missing,"
FEW 139, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1985. "Estimation in a Linear Model with Serially Correlated Errors When Observations Are Missing," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 469-90, June.
- Deschamps, Philippe J., 1998.
"Full maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic demand models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 335-359, February.
- Deschamps, P. J., . "Full maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic demand models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1291, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lücke, Matthias, 1992.
"The diffusion of process innovations in industrialized and developing countries: a case study of the world textile and steel industries,"
Kiel Working Papers
535, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lucke, Matthias, 1993. "The diffusion of process innovations in industrialized and developing countries: A case study of the world textile and steel industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1225-1238, July.
- Kaiser, Harry M. & Streeter, Deborah H. & Liu, Donald J., 1988. "Price Versus Stock Effect Policies For Reducing Excess Milk Production," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Felipe Larraín & Aníbal Larraín, 1988. "El Caso del Dinero Desaparecido Chile 1984-1986," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 25(75), pages 247-282.
- Gkritza, Konstantina & Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Mannering, Fred L., 2011. "Estimating multimodal transit ridership with a varying fare structure," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 148-160, February.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1999.
"On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One-Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
1, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1998. "On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One- Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrics 9805004, EconWPA.
- Pagano, Marco, 1985. "Relative price variability and inflation : The Italian evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 193-223.
- Mbaga, Msafiri Daudi & Coyle, Barry T., 2003. "Beef Supply Response Under Uncertainty: An Autoregressive Distributed Lag Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Shapiro, Daniel & Globerman, Steven, 2003. "Foreign investment policies and capital flows in Canada: a sectoral analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 779-790, October.
- Vougas, Dimitrios V., 2008. "Generalized least squares transformation and estimation with autoregressive error," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(4), pages 402-404, March.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Jaime Marquez, 1998.
"A framework for economic forecasting,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages C228-C266.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2012.
"Testing for Nonlinear Adjustment in the Portuguese Target Zone: Is there a Honeymoon Effect?,"
GEMF Working Papers
2013-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Joao Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte & Adelaide Duarte, 2013. "Testing for Nonlinear Adjustment in the Portuguese Target Zone: Is there a Honeymoon Effect?," EcoMod2013 5305, EcoMod.
- Phillips, Robert F., 2004. "Estimation of a generalized random-effects model: some ECME algorithms and Monte Carlo evidence," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1801-1824, July.
- Miner, Alan G., 1983. "The Contribution Of Research To U.S. Soybean Yields," Staff Papers 13661, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1992. "The diffusion of process innovations in industrialized and developing countries: a case study of the world textile and steel industries," Kiel Working Papers 535, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahmed EL-SHAARAWI, . "Voluntary Export Restraints (VERs) and the Question of Quality Upgrading," EcoMod2004 330600049, EcoMod.
- Gaudry, M.J.I. & Dagenais, M.G., 1978. "The Use of Box-Cox Transformations in Regression Models with Heteroskedastic Autoregressive Residuals," Cahiers de recherche 7814, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Magdalinos, Michael A. & Symeonides, Spyridon D., 1995. "Alternative size corrections for some GLS test statistics the case of the AR(1) model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 35-59.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören & Sacklén, Hans, 1998.
"Identifying Interdependent Behavior in an Empirical Model of Labor Supply,"
Working Paper Series
147, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Soren & Sacklen, Hans, 1999. "Identifying Interdependent Behaviour in an Empirical Model of Labour Supply," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 607-26, Nov.-Dec..
- Aronsson, T. & Blomquist, N.S. & Sacklen, H., 1992. "How to Identify Interdependence Behavior in an Empirical Model of Labor Supply," Papers 1992-5, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Otsu, Taisuke, 2012.
"Local GMM estimation of time series models with conditional moment restrictions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 476-490.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Taisuke Otsu, 2008. "Local GMM Estimation of Time Series Models with Conditional Moment Restrictions," Working Papers 08010, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Anders, Sven M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Stricter Food Safety Standards on Trade: HACCP in U.S. Seafood Trade with the Developing World," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21338, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Grant Ian Thrall & Charles F. Sidman & Susan Elshaw Thrall & Timothy J. Fik, 1993. "The Cascade GIS Diffusion Model for Measuring Housing Absorption by Small Area with a Case Study of St. Lucie County, Florida," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(3), pages 401-420.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Khan, Feisal U., 1999. "A laboratory study of voluntary public goods provision with imperfect monitoring and communication," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 533-552, April.
- Joachim Zietz & Bichaka Fayissa, 1992. "R & D expenditures and import competition: Some evidence for the U.S," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(1), pages 52-66, March.
- Hatzinikolaou, Dimitris & Katsimbris, George M. & Noulas, Athanasios G., 2002. "Inflation uncertainty and capital structure: Evidence from a pooled sample of the Dow-Jones industrial firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 45-55, April.
- Fox, Glenn, 1985. "A Model Of Optimal Public Investment In U.S. Agricultural Research," Staff Papers 13360, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- William H. Branson & James P. Love, 1987. "The Real Exchange Rate and Employment in U.S. Manufacturing: State and Regional Results," NBER Working Papers 2435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene Canjels & Mark W. Watson, 1997.
"Estimating Deterministic Trends In The Presence Of Serially Correlated Errors,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(2), pages 184-200, May.
- Eugene Canjels & Mark W. Watson, 1994. "Estimating deterministic trends in the presence of serially correlated errors," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Eugene Canjels & Mark W. Watson, 1994. "Estimating Deterministic Trends in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiao, Zhijie, 2004.
"Estimating average economic growth in time series data with persistency,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 699-724, December.
- Xiao, Qifang & Xiao, Zhijie, 2003. "Estimating Average Economic Growth in Time Series Data with Persistency," Working Papers 03-0111, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Rankaduwa, Wimal & Rao, U. L. Gouranga & Ogwang, Tomson, 1995. "A forecasting model of the Sri Lankan economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 343-375, October.
- Wong, Wing-Keung & Bian, Guorui, 2005.
"Estimating parameters in autoregressive models with asymmetric innovations,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 61-70, January.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Guorui Bian, 2004. "Estimating Parameters in Autoregressive Models with Asymmetric Innovations," Departmental Working Papers wp0408, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Zeynep Ton, 2008. "The Effect of Labor on Profitability: The Role of Quality," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-040, Harvard Business School, revised Jul 2009.
- Dennis Ahlburg & Morton Schapiro, 1984. "Socioeconomic ramifications of changing cohort size: an analysis of U.S. postwar suicide rates by age and sex," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(1), pages 97-108, February.
- Afonso S. Bevilaqua & Rogério L.F. Werneck, 1997. "Fiscal impulse in the Brazilian economy," Textos para discussão 379, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Jae Kim & Mahbuba Yeasmin, 2005. "The Size and Power of the Bias-Corrected Bootstrap Test for Regression Models with Autocorrelated Errors," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 255-267, June.
- Krause, Mark A. & Lee, Jung-Hee & Koo, Won W., 1995. "Program And Nonprogram Wheat Acreage Responses To Prices And Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Rogerio L.F. Werneck & Afonso S. Bevilaqua, 1998. "Delaying Public Sector Reforms: Post-Stabilization Fiscal Strains in Brazil," Research Department Publications 3020, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Meguire, Philip, 1998. "Comment: Social Security and Private Savings," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 2), pages 339-58, June.
- Uri, Noel D., 1995. "Estimating the U.S. demand for sugar in the presence of measurement error in the data," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 59-83, February.
- Giles, David E.A. & Feng, Hui, 2005. "Output and well-being in industrialized nations in the second half of the 20th century: testing for convergence using fuzzy clustering analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 285-308, June.
- Stine, William F., 2003. "The Effect of Personal Property Tax Repeal on Pennsylvania’s Real Estate Tax Growth and Stability," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 56(1), pages 45-60, March.
- Luc Soete & Pari Patel, 1985. "Recherche-développement, importations de technologie et croissance économique : une tentative de comparaison internationale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(5), pages 975-1000.
- Augustin Fosu, 1987. "Explaining post-1964 earnings gains by black women: Race or sex?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 41-55, December.
- Fried, Roland & Gather, Ursula, 2004. "Robust Trend Estimation for AR(1) Disturbances," Technical Reports 2004,64, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.