The diffusion of process innovations in industrialized and developing countries: A case study of the world textile and steel industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Grolleau & Sana El Harbi, 2008. "Why some countries adopt ecolabeling schemes in their regulatory arsenal and others do not?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(3), pages 1-11.
- Blackman, Allen, 1999. "The Economics of Technology Diffusion: Implications for Climate Policy in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers dp-99-42, Resources For the Future.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2008:i:3:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peters, Kay & Albers, Sönke & Kumar, V., 2008. "Is there more to international Diffusion than Culture? An investigation on the Role of Marketing and Industry Variables," EconStor Preprints 27678, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Gilles Grolleau & Jeremy Lamri & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2008.
"Déterminants de la diffusion internationale de la norme ISO 14001,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 123-138.
- Naoufel Mzoughi & Jeremy Lamri & Gilles Grolleau, 2008. "Déterminants de la diffusion internationale de la norme ISO 14001," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 123-138.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1999. "Sectoral value added prices, TFP growth, and the low-skilled wage in high-income countries," Kiel Working Papers 923, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:21:y:1993:i:7:p:1225-1238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.