The properties of some covariance matrix estimators in linear models with AR(1) errors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicholls, D F & Pagan, A R, 1977. "Specification of the Disturbance for Efficient Estimation-An Extended Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 211-17, January.
- Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G, 1978. "A Maximum Likelihood Procedure for Regression with Autocorrelated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 51-58, January.
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- Harvey, A C, 1980. "On Comparing Regression Models in Levels and First Differences," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(3), pages 707-20, October.
- Park, Rolla Edward & Mitchell, Bridger M., 1980. "Estimating the autocorrelated error model with trended data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Meisner, James F., 1979. "The sad fate of the asymptotic Slutsky symmetry test for large systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-233.
- Bera, A. K. & Byron, R. P. & Jarque, C. M., 1981. "Further evidence on asymptotic tests for homogeneity and symmetry in large demand systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 101-105.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:14:y:1984:i:4:p:351-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.