Estimating Deterministic Trends In The Presence Of Serially Correlated Errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eugene Canjels & Mark W. Watson, 1994. "Estimating deterministic trends in the presence of serially correlated errors," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Eugene Canjels & Mark W. Watson, 1994. "Estimating Deterministic Trends in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G, 1978. "A Maximum Likelihood Procedure for Regression with Autocorrelated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 51-58, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Otsu, Taisuke, 2012.
"Local GMM estimation of time series models with conditional moment restrictions,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 476-490.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Taisuke Otsu, 2008. "Local GMM Estimation of Time Series Models with Conditional Moment Restrictions," Working Papers 08010, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Mulligan, 1996. "Export-import endogeneity in the context of the Thirlwall- Hussain model: an application of the Durbin-Wu-Hausman test incorporating a Monte Carlo experiment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 275-279.
- Anders, Sven M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Stricter Food Safety Standards on Trade: HACCP in U.S. Seafood Trade with the Developing World," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21338, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Uri, Noel D., 1995. "Estimating the U.S. demand for sugar in the presence of measurement error in the data," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 59-83, February.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1978. "On the Role of Jacobian Terms in Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Working Paper 304, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- K. Ayinde & A. F. Lukman & O.T. Arowolo, 2015. "Combined Parameters Estimation Methods of Linear Regression Model with Multicollinearity and Autocorrelation," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(5), pages 243-250, May.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1998.
"On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One- Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors,"
9805004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1999. "On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One-Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 1, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Rogerio L.F. Werneck & Afonso S. Bevilaqua, 1998. "Delaying Public Sector Reforms: Post-Stabilization Fiscal Strains in Brazil," Research Department Publications 3020, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ahmed EL-SHAARAWI, 2010. "Voluntary Export Restraints (VERs) and the Question of Quality Upgrading," EcoMod2004 330600049, EcoMod.
- Zeynep Ton, 2008. "The Effect of Labor on Profitability: The Role of Quality," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-040, Harvard Business School, revised Jul 2009.
- Harrell W. Chesson & Paul Harrison & Carol R. Scotton & Beena Varghese, 2005. "Does Funding for HIV and Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention Matter?," Evaluation Review, , vol. 29(1), pages 3-23, February.
- Victor Claar, 2006.
"Is the NAIRU more useful in forecasting inflation than the natural rate of unemployment?,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(18), pages 2179-2189.
- Claar, Victor V, 2002. "Is the NAIRU More Useful in Forecasting Inflation than the Natural Rate of Unemployment?," MPRA Paper 14257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bischoff, Charles W. & Kokkelenberg, Edward C. & Terregrossa, Ralph A., 1990. "Tax Policy and Business Fixed Investment During the Regan Era," Staff Papers 121533, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Erkin Bairam, 1994. "The elasticity of scale in large New York Stock Exchange companies and corporations, 1975-92," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(8), pages 134-137.
- Sven M. Anders & Julie A. Caswell, 2007.
"Standards as Barriers Versus Standards as Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(2), pages 310-321.
- Anders, Sven M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2007. "Standards-as-Barriers versus Standards-as-Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports," Working Paper Series 7386, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Sven Anders & Julie Caswell, 2007. "Standards-as-Barriers versus Standards-as-Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports," Working Papers 2007-7, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Joachim Zietz & Bichaka Fayissa, 1992. "R & D expenditures and import competition: Some evidence for the U.S," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(1), pages 52-66, March.
- Xiao, Zhijie, 2004.
"Estimating average economic growth in time series data with persistency,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 699-724, December.
- Xiao, Qifang & Xiao, Zhijie, 2003. "Estimating Average Economic Growth in Time Series Data with Persistency," Working Papers 03-0111, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Wong, Wing-Keung & Bian, Guorui, 2005. "Estimating parameters in autoregressive models with asymmetric innovations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 61-70, January.
- Symeonides Spyridon D. & Karavias Yiannis & Tzavalis Elias, 2017.
"Size corrected Significance Tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Autocorrelated Errors,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Spyridon D. Symeondes & Yiannis Karavias & Elias Tzavalis, 2014. "Size corrected significance tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with autocorrelated errors," Discussion Papers 14/01, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:79:y:1997:i:2:p:184-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ann Olson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.