Efficient Estimation of the Geometric Distributed Lag Model: Some Monte Carlo Results on Small Sample Properties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Palm, F.C. & Kodde, D.A. & Vogelvang, E., 1980. "Efficient estimation of the geometric distributed lag model : some Monte Carlo results on small sample properties," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hatanaka, Michio, 1974. "An efficient two-step estimator for the dynamic adjustment model with autoregressive errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 199-220, September.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J & Taylor, John B, 1976. "On an Efficient Two-Step Estimator for Dynamic Simultaneous Equations Models with Autoregressive Errors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 362-376, June.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J., 1974. "A note on an efficient two-step estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 301-304, September.
- Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G, 1978. "A Maximum Likelihood Procedure for Regression with Autocorrelated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 51-58, January.
- Hendry, David F & Srba, Frank, 1977. "The Properties of Autoregressive Instrumental Variables Estimators in Dynamic Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 969-990, May.
- Morrison, J Lawton, Jr, 1970. "Small Sample Properties of Selected Distributed Lag Estimators," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(1), pages 13-23, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:25:y:1984:i:3:p:579-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.