Citations for "Optimal Beliefs, Asset Prices and the Preference for Skewed Returns"
by Brunnermeier, Markus K & Gollier, Christian & Parker, Jonathan A
- Bénabou, Roland, 2009.
"Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7193, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland Bénabou, 2013. "Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 429-462.
- Roland Bénabou, 2009. "Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets," NBER Working Papers 14764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benabou, Roland, 2013. "Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 7322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patrick Roger & Marie-Hélène Broihanne & Maxime Merli, 2012. "In search of positive skewness: the case of individual investors," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James & Treich, Nicolas, 2013.
"Risk and Choice: A Research Saga,"
IDEI Working Papers
804, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Laura Veldkamp, 2009. "Rational Attention Allocation Over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 15450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 2012.
"Skewness Risk and Bond Prices,"
Cahiers de recherche
17-2012, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Stephan Meyer & Sebastian Schroff & Christof Weinhardt, 2014. "(Un)skilled leveraged trading of retail investors," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 111-138, May.
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Laura Veldkamp, 2010.
"Information Acquisition and Under-Diversification,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(2), pages 779-805.
- Nicholas Barberis & Ming Huang, 2007.
"Stocks as Lotteries: The Implications of Probability Weighting for Security Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
12936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Barberis & Ming Huang, 2008. "Stocks as Lotteries: The Implications of Probability Weighting for Security Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 2066-2100, December.
- Goh, Joel Weiqiang & Lim, Kian Guan & Sim, Melvyn & Zhang, Weina, 2012. "Portfolio value-at-risk optimization for asymmetrically distributed asset returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 397-406.
- Jouini, Elyès & Karehnke, Paul & Napp, Clotilde, 2013.
"On Portfolio Choice with Savoring and Disappointment,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/11420, Paris Dauphine University.
- Elyès Jouini & Paul Karehnke & Clotilde Napp, 2013. "On Portfolio Choice with Savoring and Disappointment," Post-Print halshs-00927267, HAL.
- Anastasios G. Karantounias with Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2009. "Managing expectations and fiscal policy," Working Paper 2009-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- René Garcia & Daniel Mantilla-Garcia & Lionel Martellini, 2013. "A Model-Free Measure of Aggregate Idiosyncratic Volatility and the Prediction of Market Returns," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-01, CIRANO.
- Chang, Eric C. & Cheng, Joseph W. & Pinegar, J. Michael & Yu, Yinghui, 2012. "Short-sale constraints: Reductions in costs of capital or overvaluation? Evidence from Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 506-520.
- Yuan, Yue, 2012. "Optimal beliefs in the long run: An overlapping generations perspective," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 525-527.
- James S. Doran & Danling Jiang & David R. Peterson, 2011.
"Gambling Preference and the New Year Effect of Assets with Lottery Features,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 16(3), pages 685-731.
- Doran, James & Jiang, Danling & Peterson, David, 2008. "Gambling Preference and the New Year Effect of Assets with Lottery Features," MPRA Paper 15463, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2009.
- Macera, Rosario, 2014. "Dynamic beliefs," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-18.
- Kuhnen, Camelia M., 2012. "Asymmetric learning from financial information," MPRA Paper 39412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annaert, Jan & De Ceuster, Marc & Verstegen, Kurt, 2013. "Are extreme returns priced in the stock market? European evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3401-3411.
- Aissia, Dorsaf Ben, 2014. "IPO first-day returns: Skewness preference, investor sentiment and uncertainty underlying factors," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 148-154.
- Wei Xiong & Jialin Yu, 2009.
"The Chinese Warrants Bubble,"
NBER Working Papers
15481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Callan Windsor & Gianni La Cava & James Hansen, 2014. "Home Price Beliefs in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Li, Yan & Yang, Liyan, 2013. "Prospect theory, the disposition effect, and asset prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 715-739.
- Sévi, Benoît, 2013. "An empirical analysis of the downside risk-return trade-off at daily frequency," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 189-197.
- Giuseppe arbia, 2014. "Least quartic Regression Criterion with Application to Finance," Papers 1403.4171, arXiv.org.
- Turan G. Bali & Nusret Cakici & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2009. "Maxing Out: Stocks as Lotteries and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 14804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bali, Turan G. & Cakici, Nusret & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2011. "Maxing out: Stocks as lotteries and the cross-section of expected returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 427-446, February.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Stefan Nagel & Lasse H. Pedersen, 2009.
"Carry Trades and Currency Crashes,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2008, Volume 23, pages 313-347
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iwaki, Hideki & Osaki, Yusuke, 2010. "Some properties of subjective probabilities induced by optimal expectations," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 98-102, June.
- Chen, Si, 2012.
"Optimistic versus Pessimistic--Optimal Judgemental Bias with Reference Point,"
50693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Si Chen, 2013. "Optimistic versus Pessimistic--Optimal Judgemental Bias with Reference Point," Papers 1310.2964, arXiv.org.
- John Griffin, 2015. "Risk Premia and Knightian Uncertainty in an Experimental Market Featuring a Long-Lived Asset," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2015-01, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Fong, Wai Mun & Toh, Benjamin, 2014. "Investor sentiment and the MAX effect," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 190-201.
- Jezek, M., 2009. "Passive Investors, Active Traders and Strategic Delegation of Price Discovery," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0951, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Karantounias, Anastasios G., 2013. "Managing pessimistic expectations and fiscal policy," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), January.
- Barth, Daniel, 2014. "The costs and beliefs impliedby direct stock ownership," Working Paper Series 1657, European Central Bank.