Citations for "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update"
by Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q.
- Niven, Robert K., 2005. "Ethanol in gasoline: environmental impacts and sustainability review article," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 535-555, December.
- Shaw, Daigee & Hung, Ming-Feng & Lin, Yi-Hao, 2010. "Using net energy output as the base to develop renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7504-7507, November.
- Tembo, Gelson & Epplin, Francis M. & Huhnke, Raymond L., 2003. "Integrative Investment Appraisal of a Lignocellulosic Biomass-to-Ethanol Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Vogt, Kristiina A. & Vogt, Daniel J. & Patel-Weynand, Toral & Upadhye, Ravi & Edlund, David & Edmonds, Robert L. & Gordon, John C. & Suntana, Asep S. & Sigurdardottir, Ragnhildur & Miller, Michael & R, 2009. "Bio-methanol: How energy choices in the western United States can help mitigate global climate change," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 233-241.
- Ramírez Triana, Carlos Ariel, 2011. "Energetics of Brazilian ethanol: Comparison between assessment approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4605-4613, August.
- Lindfeldt, Erik G. & Westermark, Mats O., 2008. "System study of carbon dioxide (CO2) capture in bio-based motor fuel production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 352-361.
- Badwal, S.P.S. & Giddey, S. & Kulkarni, A. & Goel, J. & Basu, S., 2015. "Direct ethanol fuel cells for transport and stationary applications – A comprehensive review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 80-103.
- Meryemoğlu, Bahar & Hasanoğlu, Arif & Kaya, Burçak & Irmak, Sibel & Erbatur, Oktay, 2014. "Hydrogen production from aqueous-phase reforming of sorghum biomass: An application of the response surface methodology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 535-541.
- Hermann, Weston A., 2006. "Quantifying global exergy resources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1685-1702.
- Abdul-Manan, Amir F.N. & Baharuddin, Azizan & Chang, Lee Wei, 2015. "Application of theory-based evaluation for the critical analysis of national biofuel policy: A case study in Malaysia," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 39-49.
- Wang, Tiejun & Li, Kai & Liu, Qiying & Zhang, Qing & Qiu, Songbai & Long, Jinxing & Chen, Lungang & Ma, Longlong & Zhang, Qi, 2014. "Aviation fuel synthesis by catalytic conversion of biomass hydrolysate in aqueous phase," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 775-780.
- Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2008.
"Farm Policies and Added Sugars in US Diets,"
Staff General Research Papers
12872, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Helen H. Jensen, 2008. "Farm Policies and Added Sugars in US Diets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp462, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hettinga, W.G. & Junginger, H.M. & Dekker, S.C. & Hoogwijk, M. & McAloon, A.J. & Hicks, K.B., 2009. "Understanding the reductions in US corn ethanol production costs: An experience curve approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 190-203, January.
- Milazzo, M.F. & Spina, F. & Primerano, P. & Bart, J.C.J., 2013. "Soy biodiesel pathways: Global prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 579-624.
- Persson, Tomas & Garcia y Garcia, Axel & Paz, Joel & Jones, Jim & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2009. "Maize ethanol feedstock production and net energy value as affected by climate variability and crop management practices," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 11-21, April.
- Petrolia, Daniel R. & Bhattacharjee, Sanjoy & Hudson, Darren & Herndon, Cary W., 2010. "Do Americans want ethanol? A comparative contingent-valuation study of willingness to pay for E-10 and E-85," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 121-128, January.
- Jay Gregg & Steven Smith, 2010. "Global and regional potential for bioenergy from agricultural and forestry residue biomass," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 241-262, March.
- Caffrey, Kevin R. & Veal, Matthew W. & Chinn, Mari S., 2014. "The farm to biorefinery continuum: A techno-economic and LCA analysis of ethanol production from sweet sorghum juice," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 55-66.
- Eaves, James & Eaves, Stephen, 2007. "Renewable corn-ethanol and energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5958-5963, November.
- Bansal, Ankit & Illukpitiya, Prabodh & Tegegne, Fisseha & Singh, Surendra P., 2016. "Energy efficiency of ethanol production from cellulosic feedstock," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 141-146.
- Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & He, Lixia & Jensen, Kimberly L. & English, Burton C. & Willis, Kaelin, 2008. "Estimating Agricultural Impacts of Expanded Ethanol Production: Policy Implications for Water Demand and Quality," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6700, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sheldon, Seth & Hadian, Saeed & Zik, Ory, 2015. "Beyond carbon: Quantifying environmental externalities as energy for hydroelectric and nuclear power," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 36-44.
- Jaya Shankar Tumuluru & Richard D. Boardman & Christopher T. Wright & J. Richard Hess, 2012. "Some Chemical Compositional Changes in Miscanthus and White Oak Sawdust Samples during Torrefaction," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 3928, October.
- Ryan, Lisa & Convery, Frank & Ferreira, Susana, 2006. "Stimulating the use of biofuels in the European Union: Implications for climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3184-3194, November.
- Michiel Keyzer & Max Merbis & Roelf Voortman, 2008. "The Biofuel Controversy," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(4), pages 507-527, December.
- Felix, Erika & Tilley, David R., 2009. "Integrated energy, environmental and financial analysis of ethanol production from cellulosic switchgrass," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 410-436.
- Rausch, Kent D. & Belyea, Ronald L. & Singh, Vijay & Tumbleson, M.E., 2007. "Corn processing coproducts from ethanol production," Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs, Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs Conference, April 12-13, 2007, St, Louis, Missouri 48775, Farm Foundation.
- Lavigne, Amanda & Powers, Susan E., 2007. "Evaluating fuel ethanol feedstocks from energy policy perspectives: A comparative energy assessment of corn and corn stover," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5918-5930, November.
- Stone, James J. & Dollarhide, Christopher R. & Benning, Jennifer L. & Gregg Carlson, C. & Clay, David E., 2012. "The life cycle impacts of feed for modern grow-finish Northern Great Plains US swine production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-10.
- Johnson, Eric, 2008. "Disagreement over carbon footprints: A comparison of electric and LPG forklifts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1569-1573, April.
- Affuso, Ermanno & Hite, Diane, 2013. "A model for sustainable land use in biofuel production: An application to the state of Alabama," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 29-39.
- Klose, Steven L. & Anderson, David P. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Herbst, Brian K. & Richardson, James W., 2003. "The Feasibility Of Ethanol Production In Texas," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35181, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mapemba, Lawrence D. & Epplin, Francis M. & Huhnke, Raymond L., 2006. "Environmental Consequences of Ethanol from Corn Grain, Ethanol from Lignocellulosic Biomass, and Conventional Gasoline," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21034, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P. & Klose, Steven L. & Richardson, James W. & Herbst, Brian K. & Waller, Mark L. & Raulston, J. Marc & Sneary, Shannon L. & Gill, Robert Chope, II, 2003. "An Economic Examination of Potential Ethanol Production in Texas," Working Papers 42707, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center.
- R. Lal, 2007. "Carbon Management in Agricultural Soils," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 303-322, February.
- Yang, Hong & Zhou, Yuan & Liu, Junguo, 2009. "Land and water requirements of biofuel and implications for food supply and the environment in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1876-1885, May.
- Cobuloglu, Halil I. & Büyüktahtakın, İ. Esra, 2015. "Food vs. biofuel: An optimization approach to the spatio-temporal analysis of land-use competition and environmental impacts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 418-434.
- Tiffany, Douglas G. & Eidman, Vernon R., 2003. "Factors Associated With Success Of Fuel Ethanol Producers," Staff Papers 14155, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.