System study of carbon dioxide (CO2) capture in bio-based motor fuel production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Azar, Christian & Lindgren, Kristian & Andersson, Bjorn A., 2003. "Global energy scenarios meeting stringent CO2 constraints--cost-effective fuel choices in the transportation sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 961-976, August.
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q., 2002. "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update," Agricultural Economics Reports 34075, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivia Ricci, 2011. "Providing adequate economic incentives for bioenergies with CO2 capture and geological storage," Working Papers halshs-00829641, HAL.
- Audrey Laude & Christian Jonen, 2011. "Biomass and CCS: The influence of the learning effect," Working Papers halshs-00829779, HAL.
- Christian JONEN & Audrey LAUDE, 2011. "Biomasse and CCS: The Influence of the Learning Effect," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 273, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Laude, Audrey & Jonen, Christian, 2013. "Biomass and CCS: The influence of technical change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 916-924.
- Powell, E.E. & Hill, G.A., 2010. "Carbon dioxide neutral, integrated biofuel facility," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4582-4586.
- Haro, Pedro & Aracil, Cristina & Vidal-Barrero, Fernando & Ollero, Pedro, 2015. "Balance and saving of GHG emissions in thermochemical biorefineries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 444-455.
- Haro, Pedro & Aracil, Cristina & Vidal-Barrero, Fernando & Ollero, Pedro, 2015. "Rewarding of extra-avoided GHG emissions in thermochemical biorefineries incorporating Bio-CCS," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 255-266.
- Ricci, Olivia, 2012. "Providing adequate economic incentives for bioenergies with CO2 capture and geological storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 362-373.
- Selosse, Sandrine & Ricci, Olivia, 2014. "Achieving negative emissions with BECCS (bioenergy with carbon capture and storage) in the power sector: New insights from the TIAM-FR (TIMES Integrated Assessment Model France) model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 967-975.
- Olivia RICCI, 2011. "Providing adequate economic incentives for bioenergies with CO2 capture and geological storage," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2259, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass; CO2 reduction; Fermentation; Anaerobic digestion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:33:y:2008:i:2:p:352-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.