Estimating Agricultural Impacts of Expanded Ethanol Production: Policy Implications for Water Demand and Quality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiniry, James R. & Williams, J. R. & Gassman, Philip W. & Debacke, P., 1992. "General, Process-Oriented Model for Two Competing Plant Species (A)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q., 2002. "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update," Agricultural Economics Reports 34075, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Darius M. Adams & Ralph J. Alig & DBruce A. McCarl & John M. Callaway & Steven M. Winnett, 1999. "Minimum Cost Strategies for Sequestering Carbon in Forests," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(3), pages 360-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Dam, J. & Faaij, A.P.C. & Hilbert, J. & Petruzzi, H. & Turkenburg, W.C., 2009. "Large-scale bioenergy production from soybeans and switchgrass in Argentina: Part B. Environmental and socio-economic impacts on a regional level," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1679-1709, October.
- Armah, Paul & Wimberly, Jim & Phillips, Gregory & Pagan, Anett & McVey, Alan, 2016. "Diversification into Specialty Crops Production as a Regional Economic Development Strategy for Northeast Arkansas: An Economic Impact Analysis," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(1), March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .