Global and regional potential for bioenergy from agricultural and forestry residue biomass
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q., 2002. "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update," Agricultural Economics Reports 34075, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niu, Wenjuan & Han, Lujia & Liu, Xian & Huang, Guangqun & Chen, Longjian & Xiao, Weihua & Yang, Zengling, 2016. "Twenty-two compositional characterizations and theoretical energy potentials of extensively diversified China's crop residues," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 238-250.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V., 2016. "Smart Energy Europe: The technical and economic impact of one potential 100% renewable energy scenario for the European Union," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1634-1653.
- Tonini, Davide & Vadenbo, Carl & Astrup, Thomas Fruergaard, 2017. "Priority of domestic biomass resources for energy: Importance of national environmental targets in a climate perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 295-309.
- Ngusale, George K. & Luo, Yonghao & Kiplagat, Jeremiah K., 2014. "Briquette making in Kenya: Nairobi and peri-urban areas," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 749-759.
- Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John M., 2015.
"The feasibility, costs, and environmental implications of large-scale biomass energy,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 188-203.
- Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John, 2016. "The Feasibility, Costs, and Environmental Implications of Large-scale Biomass Energy," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235791, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Aguilar, Francisco X. & Goerndt, Michael E. & Song, Nianfu & Shifley, Stephen, 2012. "Internal, external and location factors influencing cofiring of biomass with coal in the U.S. northern region," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1790-1798.
- Baudry, Gino & Delrue, Florian & Legrand, Jack & Pruvost, Jérémy & Vallée, Thomas, 2017. "The challenge of measuring biofuel sustainability: A stakeholder-driven approach applied to the French case," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 933-947.
More about this item
KeywordsBioenergy; Biofuels; Alternative energy; Renewable energy; Sustainable energy; Residue biomass; Climate policy; Integrated assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:15:y:2010:i:3:p:241-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.