Disagreement over carbon footprints: A comparison of electric and LPG forklifts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q., 2002. "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update," Agricultural Economics Reports 34075, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Qing & Han, Fei & Chen, Yingquan & Yang, Haiping & Chen, Hanping, 2016. "Greenhouse gas emissions of a biomass-based pyrolysis plant in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1580-1590.
- Liu, Tiantian & Wang, Qunwei & Su, Bin, 2016. "A review of carbon labeling: Standards, implementation, and impact," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 68-79.
- Proietti, Stefania & Sdringola, Paolo & Desideri, Umberto & Zepparelli, Francesco & Brunori, Antonio & Ilarioni, Luana & Nasini, Luigi & Regni, Luca & Proietti, Primo, 2014. "Carbon footprint of an olive tree grove," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 115-124.
- Ene, Seval & Küçükoğlu, İlker & Aksoy, Aslı & Öztürk, Nursel, 2016. "A genetic algorithm for minimizing energy consumption in warehouses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 973-980.
- Dadhich, P. & Genovese, A. & Kumar, N. & Acquaye, A., 2015. "Developing sustainable supply chains in the UK construction industry: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 271-284.
- Proietti, Stefania & Desideri, Umberto & Sdringola, Paolo & Zepparelli, Francesco, 2013. "Carbon footprint of a reflective foil and comparison with other solutions for thermal insulation in building envelope," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 843-855.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:4:p:1569-1573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .