Citations for "Speculative Prices and Popular Models"
by Shiller, Robert J
- Zohrabyan, Tatevik & Leatham, David J. & Bessler, David A., 2008. "Cointegration Analysis of Regional House Prices in U.S," Proceedings: 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48138, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Hommes, Cars & Sonnemans, Joep & Tuinstra, Jan & van de Velden, Henk, 2008. "Expectations and bubbles in asset pricing experiments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 116-133, July.
- Firth, Michael, 1997. "An analysis of the stock market performance of new issues in New Zealand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 63-85, February.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2003.
"From Efficient Markets Theory to Behavioral Finance,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 83-104, Winter.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2002. "From Efficient Market Theory to Behavioral Finance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1385, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kiwoong Cheong & Chi Soo Kim, 1997. "Corporate Real Estate Holdings and the Value of the Firm in Korea," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 273-296.
- Richard Zeckhauser & Jayendu Patel & Darryll Hendricks, 1991. "Nonrational Actors and Financial Market Behavior," NBER Working Papers 3731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erdem Basci & Ismail Saglam, 2008.
"On Roots of Housing Bubbles,"
0801, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Trauten, Andreas & Schulz, Roland C., 2006. "IPO investment strategies and pseudo market timing," Working Papers 36, Competence Center Internet Economy and Hybrid Systems, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS), University of Münster.
- Beverly Marshall & Claire Crutchley & Diane Lending, 2004. "Early internet IPOs versus subsequent entrants," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 104-116, March.
- Mariusz Kicia, 2013. "Can Heuristic Valuation Improve Investment Performance Of Individual Investors?," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- David Goldbaum, 2000. "Profitability And Market Stability: Fundamentals And Technical Trading Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 85, Society for Computational Economics.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 1999.
"The Kaleckian Analysis and the New Millennium,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 303-319.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rebitzky, Rafael R., 2008.
"Investor sentiment in the US-dollar: Longer-term, non-linear orientation on PPP,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 455-467, June.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rebitzky, Rafael, 2007. "Investor sentiment in the US-dollar: longer-term, nonlinear orientation on PPP," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-376, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20030010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Green, Richard & Hendershott, Patric H., 1996.
"Age, housing demand, and real house prices,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 465-480, August.
- Dag Einar Sommervoll, 2007. "Counterintuitive response to tax incentives? Mortgage interest deductions and the demand for debt," Discussion Papers 492, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanna Devetag & Francesca Pancotto, 2008.
"Does Volatility matter? Expectations of price return and variability in an asset pricing experiment,"
CEEL Working Papers
0801, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Devetag, Giovanna & Pancotto, Francesca, 2011. "Does volatility matter? Expectations of price return and variability in an asset pricing experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 124-146, February.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanna Devetag & Francesca Pancotto, 2009. "Does Volatility matter? Expectations of price return and variability in an asset pricing experiment," LEM Papers Series 2009/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Takehiko Isobe & Akitoshi Ito & Joseph Kairys, 1998. "Underpricing, Subsequent Equity Offerings, and the Long-Run Performance of Japanese IPOs," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 237-259, November.
- Roosenboom, Peter, 2012. "Valuing and pricing IPOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1653-1664.
- David Hirshleifer & Tyler Shumway, 2003.
"Good Day Sunshine: Stock Returns and the Weather,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(3), pages 1009-1032, 06.
- Devenow, Andrea & Welch, Ivo, 1996. "Rational herding in financial economics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 603-615, April.
- Maher Kooli & Jean-Marc Suret, 2001. "The Aftermarket Performance of Initial Public Offerings in Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-52, CIRANO.
- Schultz, Paul & Zaman, Mir, 2001. "Do the individuals closest to internet firms believe they are overvalued," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 347-381, March.
- Giacomo Morri & Pat McAllister & Charles Ward, 2005. "Explaining Deviations From NAV In UK Property Companies: Rationality And Sentimentality," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2005-20, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Steib, Stefan & Mohan, Nancy, 1997. "The German reunification, changing capital market conditions, and the performance of German initial public offerings," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 115-137.
- Cheol-Ho Park & Scott H. Irwin, 2007. "What Do We Know About The Profitability Of Technical Analysis?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 786-826, 09.
- Hany Guirguis & Joseph Onochie & Harry Rosen, 2001. "The post-offering performance of IPOs in the health care industry," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 194-205, June.
- Kim, Jeong-Bon & Krinsky, Itzhak & Lee, Jason, 1995. "The aftermarket performance of initial public offerings in Korea," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 429-448, December.
- Madarász, Aladár, 2011.
"Buborékok és legendák. Válságok és válságmagyarázatok - II/1. rész. A Déltengeri Társaság
[Bubbles and myths, crises and explanations II/1: the South Sea bubble]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 909-948.
- Adlai Fisher, 1999. "Multivariate Stock Returns Around Extreme Events: A Reassessment of Economic Fundamentals and the 1987 Market Crash," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-071, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2008.
"Thought and Behavior Contagion in Capital Markets,"
9142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kooli, Maher & Suret, Jean-Marc, 2004. "The aftermarket performance of initial public offerings in Canada," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 47-66, February.
- Noordegraaf-Eelens, L.H.J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2014. "Do loss profiles on the mortgage market resonate with changes in macro economic prospects, business cycle movements or policy measures?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2014-08, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Gustavo Junca, 2006. "Modelo De Zonas Objetivo Para La Tasa De Interés De Corto Plazo," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID.
- Kenbata Bangassa, 2000. "Performance Of The UK Investment Trust IPO's," Research Papers 2000_20, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Hommes, C.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2008. "Complex evolutionary systems in behavioral finance," CeNDEF Working Papers 08-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- De Bondt, Werner F. M., 1998. "A portrait of the individual investor," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 831-844, May.
- Recep Bildik & Mustafa K. Yilmaz, 2008. "The Market Performance of Initial Public Offerings in the Istanbul Stock Exchange," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 2(2), pages 49-76.
- Cars Hommes & Joep Sonnemans & Jan Tuinstra & Henk van de Velden, 2005.
"Coordination of Expectations in Asset Pricing Experiments,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 955-980.
- Cars Hommes & Joep Sonnemans & Jan Tuinstra & Henk van de Velden, 2004. "Coordination of Expectations in Asset Pricing Experiments," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 119, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Erdem Basci & Ismail Saglam, 2009.
"Sticky Rents and the Stability of Housing Cycles,"
0902, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Willenborg, Michael & McKeown, J.C.James C., 2000. "Going-concern initial public offerings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 279-313, December.
- Jones, Steven L. & Yeoman, John C., 2014. "Initial uncertainty and the risk of setting a fixed-offer price: Implications for the pricing of bookbuilt and best-efforts IPOs," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 194-215.
- Robert B. Barsky & J. Bradford De Long, 1992.
"Why Does the Stock Market Fluctuate?,"
NBER Working Papers
3995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ren, Yu & Xiong, Cong & Yuan, Yufei, 2012. "House price bubbles in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 786-800.
- Josef Anton Schuster, 2003. "The cross-section of European IPO returns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24859, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Roehner, Bertrand M., 1999. "Spatial analysis of real estate price bubbles: Paris, 1984-1993," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 73-88, January.
- Benslimane, Sonia, 2008. "Les facteurs explicatifs de la sous-performance des IPO à long terme : une synthèse théorique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5010, Paris Dauphine University.
- Yeoman, John C., 2001. "The optimal spread and offering price for underwritten securities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 169-198, October.
- Hommes, C.H. & Sonnemans, J. & Tuinstra, J. & Velden, H. van de, 2004. "Coordination of Expectations in Asset Pricing Experiments (Version March 2004)," CeNDEF Working Papers 04-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Jesse M. Abraham & Patric H. Hendershott, 1994. "Bubbles in Metropolitan Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 4774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wyi:journl:002167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Dhar & William Goetzmann, 2005. "Bubble Investors: What Were They Thinking?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm446, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2006.
- Guenther, David A. & Willenborg, Michael, 1999. "Capital gains tax rates and the cost of capital for small business: evidence from the IPO market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 385-408, September.
- Westerhoff, Frank, 2003. "Speculative markets and the effectiveness of price limits," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 493-508, December.
- Otchere, Isaac & Owusu-Antwi, George & Mohsni, Sana, 2013. "Why are stock exchange IPOs so underpriced and yet outperform in the long run?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 76-98.
- Maier, Gunther & Herath, Shanaka, 2009.
"Real Estate Market Efficiency: A Survey of Literature,"
eres2009_155, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Gunther Maier & Shanaka Herath, 2009. "Real Estate Market Efficiency: A Survey of Literature," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lima, Luiz Antônio De Oliveira, 2000. "Crises Financeiras e Modelos de Contágio," Textos para discussão 87, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Jelic, Ranko & Saadouni, Brahim & Briston, Richard, 2001. "Performance of Malaysian IPOs: Underwriters reputation and management earnings forecasts," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 457-486, November.
- Lovric, M. & Kaymak, U. & Spronk, J., 2008. "A Conceptual Model of Investor Behavior," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-030-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Sergio Da Silva, 2004. "International Finance, Levy Distributions, and the Econophysics of Exchange Rates," International Finance 0405018, EconWPA.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 1998. "The Kaleckian Analysis and the New Mellinium," Macroeconomics 9805001, EconWPA, revised 01 Sep 1998.
- Wolfgang Bessler & Stefan Thies, 2006. "Initial Public Offerings, Subsequent Seasoned Equity Offerings, and Long-Run Performance: Evidence from IPOs in Germany," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 11(3), pages 1-37, Fall.
- Qi Quan & Nancy Huyghebaert, 2005. "Share Issuing Privatizations in China: Determinants of Public Share Allocation and Underpricing," LICOS Discussion Papers 16205, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Werner F. M. De Bondt & Richard H. Thaler, 1994. "Financial Decision-Making in Markets and Firms: A Behavioral Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hahl, Teemu & Vähämaa, Sami & Äijö, Janne, 2014. "Value versus growth in IPOs: New evidence from Finland," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 17-31.
- Røed Larsen, Erling & Weum, Steffen, 2008. "Testing the efficiency of the Norwegian housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 510-517, September.
- Brandouy, O., 2005. "Stock markets as Minority Games: cognitive heterogeneity and equilibrium emergence," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 349(1), pages 302-328.
- Hommes, C.H. & Sonnemans, J. & Tuinstra, J. & Velden, H. van de, 2002. "Coordination of Expectations in Asset Pricing Experiments (Revised June 2003)," CeNDEF Working Papers 02-07, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.