Bubbles in Metropolitan Housing Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1990. "Symposium on Bubbles," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 13-18, Spring.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1990. "Speculative Prices and Popular Models," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 55-65, Spring.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1989. "The fundamentals of land prices and urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-306, November.
- Abraham, Jesse M., 1987. "Income redistribution during a disinflation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 203-221.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Hlavacek & Lubos Komarek, 2009. "Housing Price Bubbles and their Determinants in the Czech Republic and its Regions," Working Papers 2009/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jason Allen & Robert Amano & David P. Byrne & Allan W. Gregory, 2009.
"Canadian city housing prices and urban market segmentation,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 1132-1149, August.
- Jason Allen & Robert Amano & David P. Byrne & Allen W. Gregory, 2006. "Canadian City Housing Prices and Urban Market Segmentation," Staff Working Papers 06-49, Bank of Canada.
- Omokolade Akinsomi & Goodness C. Aye & Vassilios Babalos & Fotini Economou & Rangan Gupta, 2016.
"Real estate returns predictability revisited: novel evidence from the US REITs market,"
Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 1165-1190, November.
- Kola Akinsomi & Goodness C. Aye & Vassilios Babalos & Fotini Economou & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Real Estate Returns Predictability Revisited: Novel Evidence from the US REITs Market," Working Papers 201454, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Owen Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 1999. "Leverage and House-Price Dynamics in U.S. Cities," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(3), pages 498-514, Autumn.
- Roger Congleton, 2009. "On the political economy of the financial crisis and bailout of 2008–2009," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 287-317, September.
- Krzysztof Olszewski & Hanna Augustyniak & Jacek Laszek & Robert Leszczynski & Joanna Waszczuk, 2016.
"On the dynamics of the primary housing market and the forecasting of house prices,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, volume 41
Bank for International Settlements.
- Augustyniak, Hanna & Leszczyński, Robert & Łaszek, Jacek & Olszewski, Krzysztof & Waszczuk, Joanna, 2014. "On the dynamics of the primary housing market and the forecasting of house prices," MPRA Paper 61015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roehner, Bertrand M., 1999. "Spatial analysis of real estate price bubbles: Paris, 1984-1993," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 73-88, January.
- Qin Xiao & Gee Kwang Randolph Tan, 2007.
"Signal Extraction with Kalman Filter: A Study of the Hong Kong Property Price Bubbles,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(4), pages 865-888, April.
- Qin Xiao & Randolph Gee Kwang Tan, 2006. "Signal Extraction with Kalman Filter: A Study of the Hong Kong Property Price Bubbles," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0601, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1997.
"Uses of equilibrium models in real estate research,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Patric H. Hendershott, "undated". "Uses of Equilibrium Models in Real Estate Research," Research in Financial Economics 9612, Ohio State University.
- Follain, James R. & Giertz, Seth H., 2011. "Using Monte Carlo simulations to establish a new house price stress test," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 101-119, June.
- Marsha J. Courchane & Cynthia Holmes, 2014. "Bubble, Bubble ¡V Is there House Price Trouble -- in Canada?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 109-135.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .