The Kaleckian Analysis and the New Millennium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray Glickman, 1994. "The Concept of Information, Intractable Uncertainty, and the Current State of the "Efficient Markets" Theory: A Post Keynesian View," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 16(3), pages 325-349, April.
- Sawyer, Malcolm C, 1988. " Theories of Monopoly Capitalism," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 47-76.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1981.
"Do Stock Prices Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Dividends?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 421-436, June.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1980. "Do Stock Prices Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Dividends?," NBER Working Papers 0456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1990. "Speculative Prices and Popular Models," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 55-65, Spring.
- Arestis, Philip & Howells, Peter, 1996. "Theoretical Reflections on Endogenous Money: The Problem with 'Convenience Lending.'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 539-551, September.
- Glyn, Andrew, 1997. "Does Aggregate Profitability Really Matter?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 593-619, September.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- S. W. Davies & Paul A. Geroski, 2000. "Changes In Concentration, Turbulence, And The Dynamics Of Market Shares," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(3), pages 383-391, August.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
- Arestis, Philip & Sawyer, Malcolm, 1997. "How Many Cheers for the Tobin Transactions Tax?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(6), pages 753-768, November.
- Kalecki, Michal, 1971. "Class Struggle and the Distribution of National Income," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-9.
- Henley, Andrew, 1994. "Industrial Deconcentration in U.K. Manufacturing since 1980," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 62(1), pages 40-59, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .