Spatial analysis of real estate price bubbles: Paris, 1984-1993
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendershott, Patric H., 1991.
"Are real house prices likely to decline by 47 percent?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 553-563, December.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1991. "Are Real House Prices Likely to Decline by 47 Percent?," NBER Working Papers 3880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1990. "Speculative Prices and Popular Models," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 55-65, Spring.
- Jesse M. Abraham & Patric H. Hendershott, 1994. "Bubbles in Metropolitan Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 4774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Case, Karl E & Shiller, Robert J, 1989.
"The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 125-137, March.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes," NBER Working Papers 2506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tirtiroglu, Dogan, 1992. "Efficiency in housing markets: Temporal and spatial dimensions," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 276-292, September.
- Douglas Stone & William T. Ziemba, 1993. "Land and Stock Prices in Japan," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 149-165, Summer.
- B Roehner, 1989. "An Empirical Study of Price Correlations: 2. The Decrease in Price Correlation with Distance and the Concept of Correlation Length," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(3), pages 289-298, March.
- Meese Richard & Wallace Nancy, 1994. "Testing the Present Value Relation for Housing Prices: Should I Leave My House in San Francisco?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 245-266, May.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1990.
"Forecasting Prices and Excess Returns in the Housing Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 253-273.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1990. "Forecasting Prices and Excess Returns in the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 3368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B Roehner, 1989. "An empirical study of price correlations: 2. The decrease in price correlation with distance and the concept of correlation length," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(3), pages 289-298, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sainan Jin & Wanjun Jiang & Liangjun Su & Jianying Hu, 2006. "The Rise in House Prices in China: Bubbles or Fundamentals?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(7), pages 1-8.
- Sean Joss Gossel & Nicholas Biekpe, 2012. "The effects of capital inflows on South Africa's economy," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(11), pages 923-938, June.
- Angela Black & Patricia Fraser & Martin Hoesli, 2005. "House Prices, Fundamentals and Inflation," FAME Research Paper Series rp129, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2017.
"A Pair-wise Analysis of Intra-city Price Convergence Within the Paris Housing Market,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesus Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2015. "A Pair-Wise Analysis of Intra-City Price Convergence Within the Paris Housing Market," Working Paper series 15-39, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jan Rouwendal & Simonetta Longhi, 2007. "The Effect of Consumers' Expectations in a Booming Housing Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2006:i:7:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monkkonen, Paavo & Wong, Kelvin & Begley, Jaclene, 2012. "Economic restructuring, urban growth, and short-term trading: The spatial dynamics of the Hong Kong housing market, 1992–2008," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 396-406.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:29:y:1999:i:1:p:73-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .