Le determinanti dei prezzi delle abitazioni: aspetti microeconomici
Questo lavoro presenta una rassegna della letteratura sulle deter- minanti dei prezzi delle abitazioni a livello microeconomico. Dopo aver discusso le caratteristiche speci¯che del mercato delle abitazioni, e le implicazioni per la metodogia di analisi, la prima parte del lavoro esamina l'eterogeneitµa intrinseca delle abitazioni e i principali approc- ci per la costruzione di indici dei prezzi delle abitazioni. La seconda parte discute i principali contributi relativi al ruolo dei neighborhood e®ects per la determinazione dei prezzi delle abitazioni. La terza parte esamina la dimensione spaziale, concentrando l'attenzione sugli e®etti della posizione sui prezzi delle abitazioni. L'enfasi µe posta in modo particolare sugli aspetti metodologici, sui risultati a livello empirico, e sulle relative implicazioni normative.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2008|
|Date of revision:||Jul 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Piazza Ateneo Nuovo, 1 Milano 20126|
Phone: +39 02 6448 3089
Fax: +39 02 6448 3085
Web page: http://dems.unimib.it
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wang, Ferdinand T. & Zorn, Peter M., 1997. "Estimating House Price Growth with Repeat Sales Data: What's the Aim of the Game?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 93-118, June.
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1986. "A general equilibrium model with agglomerative economies and decentralized employment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-74, July.
- Jeffrey E. Zabel & Katherine A. Kiel, 2000. "Estimating the Demand for Air Quality in Four U.S. Cities," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(2), pages 174-194.
- V. Smith & Ju Huang, 1993. "Hedonic models and air pollution: Twenty-five years and counting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 381-394, August.
- Sheppard, Stephen, 1999.
"Hedonic analysis of housing markets,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 41, pages 1595-1635
- Thomas G. Thibodeau, 1989. "Housing Price Indexes from the 1974-1983 SIMSA Annual Housing Surveys," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 100-117.
- Mahlon R. Straszheim, 1975. "An Econometric Analysis of the Urban Housing Market," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number stra75-1.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Voith Richard, 1993. "Changing Capitalization of CBD-Oriented Transportation Systems: Evidence from Philadelphia, 1970-1988," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 361-376, May.
- Richard Voith, 1991. "Changing capitalization of CBD-oriented transportation systems: evidence from Philadelphia, 1970-1988," Working Papers 91-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Smith, Lawrence B & Rosen, Kenneth T & Fallis, George, 1988. "Recent Developments in Economic Models of Housing Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 29-64, March.
- Schnare, Ann B. & Struyk, Raymond J., 1976. "Segmentation in urban housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 146-166, April.
- Steinnes, Donald N, 1992. "Measuring the Economic Value of Water Quality: The Case of Lakeshore Land," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(2), pages 171-176, June.
- Thomas G. Thibodeau, 2003. "Marking Single-Family Property Values to Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-22, 03.
- Richard Voith, 1996. "The suburban housing market: the effects of city and suburban job growth," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 13-25.
- Steele, Marion & Goy, Richard, 1997. "Short Holds, the Distributions of First and Second Sales, and Bias in the Repeat-Sales Price Index," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 133-154, Jan.-Marc.
- Bo SÃ¶derberg & Christian Janssen, 2001. "Estimating Distance Gradients for Apartment Properties," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(1), pages 61-79, January.
- Smith, V Kerry & Huang, Ju-Chin, 1995. "Can Markets Value Air Quality? A Meta-analysis of Hedonic Property Value Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 209-227, February.
- Waddell, Paul & Berry, Brian J L & Hoch, Irving, 1993. "Residential Property Values in a Multinodal Urban Area: New Evidence on the Implicit Price of Location," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 117-141, September.
- White, Michelle J., 1988. "Location choice and commuting behavior in cities with decentralized employment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 129-152, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.