Residential Property Values in a Multinodal Urban Area: New Evidence on the Implicit Price of Location
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson, 2017.
"Accessibility dynamics and location premia: Do land values follow accessibility changes?,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(2), pages 364-381, February.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson, 2011. "Accessibility Dynamics and Location Premia: Do Land Values Follow Accessibility Changes?," Working Papers 000087, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Liv Osland & Kenneth Gibb & Gwilym Pryce, 2011. "Inequalities in Access to Employment and the Impact on Wellbeing: A Criterion for Spatial Planning?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p717, European Regional Science Association.
- Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen, 2006. "Evaluating Housing Price Predictability of Alternative Hedonic Model Formulations," ERSA conference papers ersa06p492, European Regional Science Association.
- Luca Stanca, 2008. "Le determinanti dei prezzi delle abitazioni: aspetti microeconomici," Working Papers 143, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 2003. "The return of centralization to Chicago: using repeat sales to identify changes in house price distance gradients," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 287-304, May.
- Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen & Jens Petter Gitlesen, 2007. "Housing Price Gradients in a Region with One Dominating Center," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(3), pages 321-346.
- Ekaterina Chernobai & Michael Reibel & Michael Carney, 2011. "Nonlinear Spatial and Temporal Effects of Highway Construction on House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 348-370, April.
- Marin V. Geshkov & Joseph S. DeSalvo, 2012. "The Effect Of Land-Use Controls On The Spatial Size Of U.S. Urbanized Areas," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 648-675, October.
- John Clapp & Mauricio Rodriguez, 1998. "Using a GIS for Real Estate Market Analysis: The Problem of Spatially Aggregated Data," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(1), pages 35-56.
- Yunlong Gong & Peter Boelhouwer & Jan de Haan, 2016. "Interurban house price gradient: Effect of urban hierarchy distance on house prices," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 53(15), pages 3317-3335, November.
- Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen, 2006. "Testing for the Impact of Local Labour Market Characteristics on House Prices," ERSA conference papers ersa06p490, European Regional Science Association.
- Sivitanidou, Rena, 1997. "Are Center Access Advantages Weakening? The Case of Office-Commercial Markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 79-97, July.
- Sevcíková, Hana & Raftery, Adrian E. & Waddell, Paul A., 2007. "Assessing uncertainty in urban simulations using Bayesian melding," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 652-669, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:7:y:1993:i:2:p:117-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.