Hedonic models and air pollution: Twenty-five years and counting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David F. Hendry, 2013.
"Econometric Modelling: The ‘Consumption Function’ In Retrospect,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(5), pages 495-522, November.
- Hendry, David F, 1983. "Econometric Modelling: The "Consumption Function" in Retrospect," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 30(3), pages 193-220, November.
- Myrick Freeman, A. III, 1974. "On estimating air pollution control benefits from land value studies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 74-83, May.
- Shechter, M. & Kim, M., 1991. "Valuation of pollution abatement benefits: Direct and indirect measurement," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 133-151, September.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November.
- Nakamura, Alice Orcutt & Nakamura, Masao & Duleep, Harriet Orcutt, 1990. "Alternative approaches to model choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 97-125, September.
- Mordechai Shechter, 1991. "A comparative study of environmental amenity valuations," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 129-155, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katherine Kiel & Jennifer Bowen, 2002.
"An Analysis of the Impact of Multiple Environmental Goods on House Prices,"
0201, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Katherine Kiel & Michael Williams, 2005. "An Analysis of the Impact of Multiple Environmental Goods on House Prices," Working Papers 0505, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Nick Hanley & Douglas MacMillan, 2000. "Contingent Valuation Versus Choice Experiments: Estimating the Benefits of Environmentally Sensitive Areas in Scotland: Reply," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 129-132.
- V. Smith & Subhrendu Pattanayak, 2002. "Is Meta-Analysis a Noah's Ark for Non-Market Valuation?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 271-296, June.
- Johan Eyckmans & Simon De Jaeger & Sandra Rousseau, 2013.
"Hedonic Valuation of Odor Nuisance Using Field Measurements: A Case Study of an Animal Waste Processing Facility in Flanders,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 53-75.
- Eyckmans, Johan & De Jaeger, Simon & Rousseau, Sandra, 2011. "Hedonic valuation of odor nuisance using field measurements, a case study of an animal waste processing facility in Flanders," Working Papers 2011/19, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- David E. Clark, 2005. "The Effects of Ignoring Train Whistle Bans on Residential Property Values," Working Papers and Research 0504, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- José-María Montero & Coro Chasco & Beatriz Larraz, 2010. "Building an environmental quality index for a big city: a spatial interpolation approach combined with a distance indicator," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 435-459, December.
- Katherine Kiel, 2006. "Environmental Contamination and House Values," Working Papers 0601, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic models; air pollution; meta analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:3:y:1993:i:4:p:381-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.