Marking Single-Family Property Values to Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2014.
"Automated valuation modelling: a specification exercise,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 131-153, June.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2013. "Automated Valuation Modelling: A Specification Exercise," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- James Hansen, 2006. "Australian House Prices: A Comparison of Hedonic and Repeat-sales Measures," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kuethe, Todd H. & Foster, Kenneth A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008. "A Spatial Hedonic Model with Time-Varying Parameters: A New Method Using Flexible Least Squares," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6306, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David C. Wheeler & Antonio Páez & Jamie Spinney & Lance A. Waller, 2014. "A Bayesian approach to hedonic price analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 663-683, August.
- Luca Stanca, 2008. "Le determinanti dei prezzi delle abitazioni: aspetti microeconomici," Working Papers 143, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Thomas G. Thibodeau & Halbert C. Smith, 2009. "Evolution of the American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association-super-1," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 559-598.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:31:y:2003:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.