Measuring Changes in Local House Prices: An Empirical Investigation of Alternative Methodologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paredes - Araya, Dusan, 2009. "A Methodology to Compute Regional Housing Index Price using Matching Estimator Methods," MPRA Paper 15016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2009.
- William M. Doerner & Andrew V. Leventis, 2013. "Distressed Sales and the FHFA House Price Index," FHFA Staff Working Papers 13-01, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- David Duffy, 2001. "The Use of Location Variables in a Mix-Adjusted Index for Dublin House Prices," Papers WP138, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Pitchayaporn Tantihkarnchana & Gregmar Galinato, 2014.
"The Amenity Value of Climate Change Across Different Regions in the United States,"
2014-9, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Tantihkarnchana, Pitchayaporn & Galinato, Gregmar I., 2015. "The Amenity Value of Climate Change Across Different Regions in the United States," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 202498, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Erwin Diewert & Chihiro Shimizu, 2017.
"Alternative Approaches to Commercial Property Price Indexes for Tokyo,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63(3), pages 492-519, September.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2014. "Alternative Approaches to Commercial Property Price Indexes for Tokyo," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2014-34, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 14 Jul 2014.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2014. "Alternative Approaches to Commercial Property Price Indexes for Tokyo," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 8, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Shaughnessy, Timothy M., 2004. "An empirical investigation of the effects of impact fees on housing and land markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 639-661, November.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kelley, Brian W., 2008.
"El Paso Housing Sector Econometric Forecast Accuracy,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Fullerton, Thomas M. & Kelley, Brian W., 2008. "El Paso Housing Sector Econometric Forecast Accuracy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 385-402, April.
- Fullerton, Jr., Thomas M. & Taylor West, Carol A., 1998.
"Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 15-42, Winter.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Carol T. West, 2004. "Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida," Urban/Regional 0403004, EconWPA.
- David Duffy, 2001. "Does Controlling For Neighbourhood Quality Matter More For Different Types Of House," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1091001, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Harrison, David M., 2001. "The Importance of Lender Heterogeneity in Mortgage Lending," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 285-309, March.
- Earl Benson & Julia Hansen & Arthur Schwartz & Greg Smersh, 1999. "Canadian / U.S. Exchange Rates and Nonresident Investors: Their Influence on Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 433-462.
- Brent C. Smith, 2000. "Applying Models for Vertical Inequity in the Property Tax to a Non-Market Value State," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 321-344.
- C. Sirmans & Barrett Slade, 2012. "National Transaction-based Land Price Indices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 829-845, November.
- David M. Harrison & Greg T. Smersh & Arthur L. Schwartz, Jr, 2001. "Environmental Determinants of Housing Prices: The Impact of Flood Zone Status," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(1/2), pages 3-20.
- Shi, Song & Young, Martin & Hargreaves, Bob, 2009. "Issues in measuring a monthly house price index in New Zealand," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 336-350, December.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Martin Hoesli & Donato Scognamiglio & Philippe Sormani, 2008.
"Constant-Quality House Price Indexes for Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 561-575, December.
- Steven C. BOURASSA & Martin HOESLI & Donato SCOGNAMIGLIO & Philippe SORMANI, 2008. "Constant-Quality House Price Indexes for Switzerland," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-10, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Lawless, Martina & McQuinn, Kieran & Walsh, John A., 2017. "Identifying rent pressures in your neighbourhood: a new model of Irish regional rent indicators," Papers WP567, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gatzlaff, Dean H. & Haurin, Donald R., 1998. "Sample Selection and Biases in Local House Value Indices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 199-222, March.
- Wang, Ferdinand T. & Zorn, Peter M., 1997. "Estimating House Price Growth with Repeat Sales Data: What's the Aim of the Game?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 93-118, June.
- Earl D. Benson & Julia L. Hansen & Arthur L. Schwartz, Jr. & Gregory T. Smersh, 1997. "The Influence of Canadian Investment on U.S. Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 231-250.
- Sirmans, G. Stacy & Diskin, Barry A. & Friday, H. Swint, 1995. "Vertical Inequality in the Taxation of Real Property," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 48(1), pages 71-84, March.
- Denis Conniffe & David Duffy, 1999. "Irish House Price Indices — Methodological Issues," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 403-423.
- Dean Gatzlaff & Cynthia Holmes, 2013. "Estimating Transaction-Based Price Indices of Local Commercial Real Estate Markets Using Public Assessment Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 260-281, February.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constantinescu, Mihnea & Francke, Marc, 2013. "The historical development of the Swiss rental market – A new price index," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 135-145.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:35:y:1994:i:2:p:221-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.