Citations for "Anomalies: Preference Reversals"
by Tversky, Amos & Thaler, Richard H
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Ferdinand Vieider & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011.
"The Ratio Bias Phenomenon : Fact or Artifact ?,"
- Lefèbvre, Mathieu & Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2009. "The Ratio Bias Phenomenon: Fact or Artifact?," IZA Discussion Papers 4546, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Ferdinand Vieider & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2009. "The Ratio Bias Phenomenon : Fact or Artifact ?," Working Papers 0925, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- André Lapidus & Nathalie Sigot, 2000.
"Individual Utility in a Context of Asymetric Sensitivity to Pleasure and Pain: An Interpretation of Bentham's Felicific Calculus,"
- Andr Lapidus & Nathalie Sigot, 2000. "Individual utility in a context of asymmetric sensitivity to pleasure and pain: an interpretation of Bentham's felicific calculus," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 45-78.
- Han, Bing & Hirshleifer, David & Wang, Tracy Yue, 2005.
"Investor Overconfidence and the Forward Discount Puzzle,"
Working Paper Series
2005-21, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Han, Bing & Hirshleifer, David & Wang, Tracy, 2005. "Investor Overconfidence and the Forward Discount Puzzle," MPRA Paper 6497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Tracy Yue Wang & David Hirshleifer & Bing Han, 2010. "Investor Overconfidence and the Forward Discount Puzzle," 2010 Meeting Papers 1201, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aravena, Claudia & Martinsson, Peter & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2014. "Does money talk? — The effect of a monetary attribute on the marginal values in a choice experiment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 483-491.
- Bruno Contini, 2008.
"Testing Bounded Rationality Against Full Rationality in Job Changing Behavior,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
81, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Contini, Bruno & Morini, Matteo, 2007. "Testing Bounded Rationality against Full Rationality in Job Changing Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 3148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Starmer, C., 1998.
"Experimental Economics: Hard Science or Wasteful Tinkering,"
University of East Anglia Discussion Papers in Economics
9802, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Starmer, Chris, 1999. "Experimental Economics: Hard Science or Wasteful Tinkering?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages F5-15, February.
- Bateman, Ian J. & Mawby, James, 2004. "First impressions count: interviewer appearance and information effects in stated preference studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 47-55, May.
- Ivan Moscati & Paola Tubaro, 2009. "Random behavior and the as-if defense of rational choice theory in demand experiments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27001, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Holger Müller & Eike Benjamin Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2010. "When Judgments and Preferences Fail to Conform: Research on Preference Reversals for Product Purchases," FEMM Working Papers 100003, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Samuel Ferey & Yannick Gabuthy & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2013. "L'apport de l'économie expérimentale dans l'élaboration des politiques publiques," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879205, HAL.
- Langrock, Ines & Hurley, Terrance M., 2006. "Risk Preferences, Perceptions and Systematic Biases," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21343, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jack Knetsch & Fang-Fang Tang & Richard Thaler, 2001. "The Endowment Effect and Repeated Market Trials: Is the Vickrey Auction Demand Revealing?," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 257-269, December.
- Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F., 2013.
"In search of a preferred preference elicitation method: A test of the internal consistency of choice and matching tasks,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 126-140.
- Attema, Arthur & Brouwer, Werner, 2012. "In search of a preferred preference elicitation method: A test of the internal consistency of choice and matching tasks," MPRA Paper 36100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Schwand & Rudolf Vetschera & Lea Wakolbinger, 2010. "The influence of probabilities on the response mode bias in utility elicitation," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 395-416, September.
- Miraldo, M & Galizzi, M & Stavropoulou, C, 2013. "In sickness but not in wealth: Field evidence on patientsâ€™ risk preferences in the financial and health domain," Working Papers 12579, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Roth, Timothy P., 1997. "Competence-difficulty gaps, ethics and the new social welfare theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 533-552.
- Ian Bateman & Brett Day & Graham Loomes & Robert Sugden, 2007. "Can ranking techniques elicit robust values?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 49-66, February.
- Andersson, Henrik & Hammitt, James & Lindberg, Gunnar & Sundström, Kristian, 2011.
"Willingness to Pay and Sensitivity to Time Framing: A Theoretical Analysis and an Application on Car Safety,"
TSE Working Papers
11-271, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Henrik Andersson & James Hammitt & Gunnar Lindberg & Kristian Sundström, 2013. "Willingness to Pay and Sensitivity to Time Framing: A Theoretical Analysis and an Application on Car Safety," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(3), pages 437-456, November.
- Andersson, Henrik & Hammitt, James & Lindberg, Gunnar & SundstrÃ¶m, Kristian, 2011. "Willingness to Pay and Sensitivity to Time Framing: A Theoretical Analysis and an Application on Car Safety," LERNA Working Papers 11.20.354, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Park, K. Sam & Shin, Dong Eun, 2012. "Interactive multiobjective optimization approach to the input–output design of opening new branches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 530-538.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linares, Pedro, 2009. "Are inconsistent decisions better? An experiment with pairwise comparisons," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 492-498, March.
- Foster, Vivien & Mourato, Susana, 2002. "Testing for Consistency in Contingent Ranking Experiments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 309-328, September.
- Cerulli Giovanni, 2005. "Ottimizzazione versus Razionalità Procedurale: un'analisi del dibattito sulla natura della scelta razionale in economia," CESMEP Working Papers 200501, University of Turin.
- Floris Heukelom, 2007. "Who are the Behavioral Economists and what do they say?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-020/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Holden, Steinar & Kolsrud, Dag, 1999.
"Noisy signals in target zone regimes:: Theory and Monte Carlo experiments,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1531-1567, August.
- Steinar Holden & Dag Kolsrud & Birger Vikøren, 1995. "Noisy signals in target zone regimes Theory and Monte Carlo experiments," Discussion Papers 160, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Hans-R�diger Pfister & Gisela B�hm, 2008. "The multiplicity of emotions: A framework of emotional functions in decision making," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3, pages 5-17, January.
- Ding, David K. & Charoenwong, Charlie & Seetoh, Raymond, 2004. "Prospect theory, analyst forecasts, and stock returns," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 425-442.
- Broussolle, Damien, 2005. "Internal consistency of choice, Sen and the spirit of revealed preferences: A behaviorist approach," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 605-620, October.
- Berg, Joyce E. & Dickhaut, John W. & Rietz, Thomas A., 2010. "Preference reversals: The impact of truth-revealing monetary incentives," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 443-468, March.
- Koszegi, Botond & Rabin, Matthew, 2008. "Choices, situations, and happiness," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(8-9), pages 1821-1832, August.
- Felső, Flóra Á & Soetevent, Adriaan R., 2014. "Broad and narrow bracketing in gift certificate spending," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 284-302.
- Dallas Burtraw & Samantha Sekar, 2014. "Two world views on carbon revenues," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 110-120, March.
- Harin, Alexander, 2014. "Problems of utility and prospect theories. A ”certain-uncertain” inconsistency of the random-lottery incentive system," MPRA Paper 55706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20070020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorian Jullien & Nicolas Vallois, 2012. "A Probabilistic Ghost in the Experimental Machine," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-05, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Kroll, Eike Benjamin & Vogt, Bodo, 2012. "The relevance of irrelevant alternatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 435-437.
- Vij, Akshay & Walker, Joan L., 2014. "Preference endogeneity in discrete choice models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 90-105.
- Stracca, Livio, 2004. "Behavioral finance and asset prices: Where do we stand?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 373-405, June.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2009. "Either, Or. Exploration of an Emerging Decision Theory," MPRA Paper 12897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphaël Giraud, 2005. "Anomalies de la théorie des préférences. Une interprétation et une proposition de formalisation," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(4), pages 829-854.
- Ladenburg, Jacob, 2008. "Attitudes towards on-land and offshore wind power development in Denmark; choice of development strategy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 111-118.
- Selda (Ying Fang) Kao & K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Behavioural Economics: Classical and Modern," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1126, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Hess, Stephane & Orr, Shepley & Sheldon, Rob, 2012. "Consistency and fungibility of monetary valuations in transport: An empirical analysis of framing and mental accounting effects," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1507-1516.
- Jurek, Jakub W., 2014. "Crash-neutral currency carry trades," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 325-347.
- John Conlisk, 1996. "Why Bounded Rationality?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 669-700, June.
- Hans Lind & Peter Bohm, 1993. "Preference reversal, real-world lotteries, and lottery-interested subjects," Framed Field Experiments 00131, The Field Experiments Website.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Sekar, Samantha, 2013. "Two World Views on Carbon Revenues," Discussion Papers dp-13-32, Resources For the Future.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00879205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joyce E Berg & John W Dickhaut & Thomas A Rietz, 2004. "Preference Reversals: The Impact of Truth-Revealing Incentives," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000571, UCLA Department of Economics.