The West African economic and Monetary Union: past and present of an exceptional north-south-south-integration
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Garystr. 21, 14195 Berlin (Dahlem)|
Phone: (030) 838 2272
Fax: (030) 838 2129
Web page: http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/en/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shams, Rasul, 2002. "Why do countries form regions? The political economy of regional integration," HWWA Discussion Papers 169, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2005.
"Die UEMOA und die CFA-Zone: Eine neue Kooperations-Kultur im frankophonen Afrika?
[The WEAMU and the Franc CFA-Zone: A new culture of co-operation within Francophone Africa?]," MPRA Paper 5436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Goldstein, 2002. "The New Regionalism in Sub-Saharan Africa: More than Meets the Eye?," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 20, OECD Publishing.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2005. "Die UEMOA und die CFA-Zone: Eine neue Kooperations-Kultur im frankophonen Afrika?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 115-136.
- Rama,Martin G., 1998. "Wage misalignment in CFA countries: are labor market policies to blame?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1873, The World Bank.
- Michel Galy & Michael T. Hadjimichael, 1997. "The CFA Franc Zone and the EMU," IMF Working Papers 97/156, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:200719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.