Die UEMOA und die CFA-Zone: Eine neue Kooperations-Kultur im frankophonen Afrika?
[The WEAMU and the Franc CFA-Zone: A new culture of co-operation within Francophone Africa?]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2005. "Die UEMOA und die CFA-Zone: Eine neue Kooperations-Kultur im frankophonen Afrika?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 115-136.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul R Masson & Ousmane Dore, 2002. "Experience with Budgetary Convergence in the WAEMU," IMF Working Papers 02/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Xavier Debrun & Paul Masson & Catherine Pattillo, 2005.
"Monetary union in West Africa: who might gain, who might lose, and why?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 454-481, May.
- Paul R Masson & Xavier Debrun & Catherine A Pattillo, 2002. "Monetary Union in West Africa; Who Might Gain, Who Might Lose, and Why?," IMF Working Papers 02/226, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2015.
"Donor’s double talk undermines African agency : Comparative study of civic agency in Burkina Faso and Togo,"
EconStor Conference Papers
120921, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2015. "Donor’s double talk undermines African agency: Comparative study of civic agency in Burkina Faso and Togo," MPRA Paper 67093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2007. "Togo: Failed election and misguided aid at the roots of economic misery," MPRA Paper 5207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Kohnert, 2008.
"EU-African Economic Relations: Continuing Dominance Traded for Aid?,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
82, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2008. "EU-African Economic Relations: Continuing Dominance, Traded for Aid?," MPRA Paper 9434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaptouom, Patricia C., 2007. "The West African economic and Monetary Union: past and present of an exceptional north-south-south-integration," Discussion Papers 2007/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsregional integration; currency union; Western Africa; CFA-zone;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- N97 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Africa; Oceania
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .