Reconsidering the evidence on returns to T&V extension in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birkhaeuser, Dean & Evenson, Robert E & Feder, Gershon, 1991.
"The Economic Impact of Agricultural Extension: A Review,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(3), pages 607-650, April.
- Birkhaeuser, D. & Everson, R. & Feder, G., 1989. "The Economic Impact Of Agriculture Extension: A Review," Papers 567, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Bindlish, V. & Evenson, R., 1993. "Evaluation of the Performance of T&V Extension in Kenya," Papers 208, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Bindlish, Vishva & Evenson, Robert E, 1997. "The Impact of T&V Extension in Africa: The Experience of Kenya and Burkina Faso," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 183-201, August.
- Cleaver, K., 1993. "A Strategy to Develop Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa and a Focus for the World Bank," Papers 203, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Mazunda, John & Kadzamira, Mariam, 2016. "The impact of agricultural extension services in the context of a heavily subsidized input system: The case of Malawi:," IFPRI discussion papers 1498, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mattia Romani, 2004. "The impact of extension services in times of crisis: Côte d’Ivoire (1997-2000)," Development and Comp Systems 0409053, EconWPA.
- Gilbert, Abura Odilla & Hillary, Barchok Kipngeno & Asher, Onyango Christopher, 2012. "Effectiveness of Extension Services in Enhancing Outgrowersâ€™ Credit System: A Case of Smallholder Sugarcane Farmers in Kisumu County, Kenya," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 2(3), September.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Statistical&Mathematical Sciences; Environmental Economics&Policies; Labor Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Economic Theory&Research; Health Economics&Finance; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Environmental Economics&Policies; Statistical&Mathematical Sciences;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .