The Demand for Cultural Activities: a Time-Use Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Nisticò, 2005. "Consumption and time in economics: prices and quantities in a temporary equilibrium perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 943-957, November.
- Shane Frederick & George Loewenstein & Ted O'Donoghue, 2002. "Time Discounting and Time Preference: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 351-401, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCulture; Time Use; Choice theory;
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .