Granular Credit Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huremovic, Kenan & Jiménez, Gabriel & Moral-Benito, Enrique & Vega-Redondo, Fernando & Peydró, José-Luis, 2020.
"Production and financial networks in interplay: Crisis evidence from supplier-customer and credit registers,"
222281, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kenan Huremovic & Gabriel Jiménez & Enrique Moral-Benito & José-Luis Peydró & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2020. "Production and Financial Networks in Interplay: Crisis Evidence from Supplier-Customer and Credit Registers," Working Papers 1191, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kenan Huremovic & Jiménez Gabriel & Enrique Moral-Benito & José-Luis Peydró & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2020. "Production and financial networks in interplay: Crisis evidence from supplier-customer and credit registers," Economics Working Papers 1730, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Kenan, Huremovic & Moral-Benito, Enrique & Peydró, José Luis & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2020. "Production and financial networks in interplay: Crisis evidence from supplier-customer and credit registers," CEPR Discussion Papers 15277, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2020-11-16 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2020-11-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2020-11-16 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:27994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.