Granular Comparative Advantage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Jäkel, Ina C., 2021.
"Superstar exporters: An empirical investigation of strategic interactions in Danish export markets,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C).
- Federico Ciliberto & Ina C. Jäkel, 2017. "Superstar Exporters: An Empirical Investigation of Strategic Interactions in Danish Export Market," Economics Working Papers 2017-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Jäkel, Ina Charlotte, 2020. "Superstar Exporters: An Empirical Investigation of Strategic Interactions in Danish Export Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 15236, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chor, Davin & Manova, Kalina & Yu, Zhihong, 2021. "Growing like China: Firm performance and global production line position," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C).
- Mrázová, Monika & Neary, J. Peter, 2020.
"IO for exports(s),"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Mrázová, Monika & Neary, J Peter, 2019. "IO for Export(s)," CEPR Discussion Papers 14133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Neary & Monika MrÃ¡zovÃ¡, 2019. "Io For Export(S)," Economics Series Working Papers 868, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Monika Mrázová & J. Peter Neary, 2019. "IO for Export(s)," CESifo Working Paper Series 7966, CESifo.
- Ernesto Pasten & Raphael Schoenle & Michael Weber, 2017.
"Price Rigidity and the Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations,"
NBER Working Papers
23750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernesto Pasten & Raphael S. Schoenle & Michael Weber & Michael Weber, 2018. "Price Rigidity and the Origins af Aggregate Fluctuations," CESifo Working Paper Series 7190, CESifo.
- Alfaro, Martín, 2020. "Market structures in small open economies: Evidence from Denmark," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 363-378.
- Alviarez, Vanessa, 2019. "Multinational production and comparative advantage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 1-54.
- Zhao, Yong & Shi, Xunpeng & Song, Feng, 2020. "Has Chinese outward foreign direct investment in energy enhanced China's energy security?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
More about this item
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2018-08-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2018-08-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2018-08-13 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.