Report NEP-BEC-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Meinen & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Davide Sala & Erdal Yalcin, 2018. "Managers as Knowledge Carriers - Explaining Firms' Internationalization Success with Manager Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 7126, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ata Atay & Tamas Solymosi, 2018. "On bargaining sets of supplier-firm-buyer games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1805, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Cecile Gaubert & Oleg Itskhoki, 2018. "Granular Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 24807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elise Coudin & Sophie Maillard & Maxime Tô, 2018. "Family, Firms and the Gender Wage Gap in France," Working Papers 2018-09, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Chris Edmond & Virgiliu Midrigan & Daniel Yi Xu, 2018. "How Costly Are Markups?," NBER Working Papers 24800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Carvalho, 2018. "Competition and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Portugal," GEE Papers 00108, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jul 2018.
- Shusen Qi & Steven Ongena & Hua Cheng, 2018. "When They Work with Women, Do Men Get All the Credit?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-01, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2018.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta, 2018. "Towards Platform Defined Business – Complementarity at the Spotlight," MPRA Paper 87440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iammarino, Simona & McCann, Philip & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel, 2018. "International business, cities and competitiveness: recent trends and future challenges," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86626, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fremeth, Adam & Richter, Brian & Schaufele, Brandon, 2018. "Spillovers from regulating corporate campaign contributions," MPRA Paper 87612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yagi, Michiyuki & Kokubu, Katsuhiko, 2018. "Corporate material flow management in Thailand: The way to material flow cost accounting," MPRA Paper 87926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & Hyemin Kim & Angie Low, 2018. "The Importance of Network Recommendations in the Director Labor Market," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-28, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2018.