Report NEP-EUR-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bellmann, Lisa & Brixy, Udo, 2018. "Hiring by start-ups and regional labor supply," IAB-Discussion Paper 201818, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Dan Andrews & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Christina Timiliotis, 2018. "Digital technology diffusion: A matter of capabilities, incentives or both?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1476, OECD Publishing.
- Hyejin Ku & Uta Schönberg & Ragnhild C. Schreiner, 2018. "How Do Firms Respond to Place-Based Tax Incentives?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1811, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- John Muellbauer, 2018. "Housing, Debt and the Economy: a Tale of Two Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 855, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Abeliansky, Ana Lucia & Strulik, Holger, 2018. "How season of birth affects health and aging," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 352, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Riccardo Pozzi & Rosalba Rombaldoni & Edgar J.Sanchez Carrera, 2018. "Inequalities, spatial disparities and agglomeration of economic activity in European regions," Working Papers 1805, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2018.
- Alison Cathles & Dongshu Ou & Simone Sasso & Mary Setrana & Tom van Veen, 2018. "Where Do You Come from, where Do You Go? Assessing Skills Gaps and Labour Market Outcomes of Young Adults with Different Immigration Backgrounds," CESifo Working Paper Series 7157, CESifo.
- Blömer, Maximilian J. & Guertzgen, Nicole & Pohlan, Laura & Stichnoth, Holger & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2018. "Unemployment effects of the German minimum wage in an equilibrium job search model," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-032, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Julia Bachtrögler & Christoph Hammer, 2018. "Who are the beneficiaries of the structural funds and the cohesion fund and how does the cohesion policy impact firm-level performance?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1499, OECD Publishing.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Güell, Maia & Madera, Rocío & Viola, Analía, 2018. "Income contingent university loans: policy design and an application to Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 13038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cecile Gaubert & Oleg Itskhoki, 2018. "Granular Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 24807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carrino, Ludovico & Glaser, Karen & Avendano, Mauricio, 2018. "Later Pension, Poorer Health? Evidence from the New State Pension Age in the UK," MPRA Paper 87575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Artmann, Elisabeth & Ketel, Nadine & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2018. "Field of study and family outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 13033, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Brausmann, Alexandra & Djajic, Slobodan & Kirdar, Murat G., 2018. "Purchasing-Power-Parity and the Saving Behavior of Temporary Migrants," Working Papers in Economics 735, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Benassi, Chiara & Dorigatti, Lisa & Pannini, Elisa, 2018. "Explaining divergent bargaining outcomes for agency workers: the role of labour divides and labour market reforms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89371, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bahar Öztürk & Dorinth van Dijk & Frank van Hoenselaar & Sander Burgers, 2018. "The relation between supply constraints and house price dynamics in the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 601, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alabrese, Eleonora & Becker, Sascha O. & Fetzer, Thiemo & Novy, Dennis, 2018. "Who Voted for Brexit? Individual and Regional Data Combined," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 384, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Aniko Biro & Peter Elek, 2018. "Primary care availability affects antibiotic consumption – Evidence using unfilled positions in Hungary," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1810, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Gravelle, H & Liu, D & Propper, C & Santos, R, 2018. "Spatial competition and quality: evidence from the English family doctor market," Working Papers 60680, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Climate policies and Skill-biased employment dynamics : evidence from EU countries," Sciences Po publications 23, Sciences Po.
- Elise Coudin & Sophie Maillard & Maxime Tô, 2018. "Family, Firms and the Gender Wage Gap in France," Working Papers 2018-09, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Filippo Elba & Fiammetta Cosci & Anna Pettini & Federico M. Stefanini, 2018. "Adolescents on the Road: A Case Study of Determinants of Risky Behaviors," CESifo Working Paper Series 7144, CESifo.
- Riccardo Cappelli & Fabio Montobbio & Andrea Morrison, 2018. "Unemployment resistance across EU regions: the role of technological and human capital," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1831, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2018.
- Davillas, Apostolos & Pudney, Stephen, 2018. "Biomarkers as precursors of disability," ISER Working Paper Series 2018-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Daniel Dietz & Thomas Zwick, 2018. "Training in the Great Recession - Evidence from an Individual Perspective," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0155, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Drydakis, Nick, 2018. "School-age bullying, workplace bullying and job satisfaction: Experiences of LGB people in Britain," GLO Discussion Paper Series 237, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Marco G. Nieddu & Lorenzo Pandolfi, "undated". "The Effectiveness of Promotion Incentives for Public Employees: Evidence from Italian Academia," CSEF Working Papers 507, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.