School-age bullying, workplace bullying and job satisfaction: Experiences of LGB people in Britain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nick Drydakis, 2019. "School‐Age Bullying, Workplace Bullying and Job Satisfaction: Experiences of LGB People in Britain," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 87(4), pages 455-488, July.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2018. "School-Age Bullying, Workplace Bullying and Job Satisfaction: Experiences of LGB People in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 11699, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Nick Drydakis, 2019. "Sexual orientation and labor market outcomes," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 111-111, July.
- Nick Drydakis, 2011. "Women's Sexual Orientation and Labor Market Outcomes in Greece," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 89-117, January.
- King, Eden B. & Cortina, JosÃ© M., 2010. "The Social and Economic Imperative of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered Supportive Organizational Policies," Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 69-78, March.
- Nick Drydakis, 2014. "Bullying at school and labour market outcomes," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(8), pages 1185-1211, October.
- Le, Anh T. & Miller, Paul W. & Heath, Andrew C. & Martin, Nick, 2005.
"Early childhood behaviours, schooling and labour market outcomes: estimates from a sample of twins,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Anh T. Le & Paul W. Miller & Andrew C. Heath & Nick Martin, 2004. "Early Childhood Behaviours, Schooling and Labour Market Outcomes: Estimates from a Sample of Twins," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2005. "Bullying, Education and Labour Market Outcomes: Evidence from the National Child Development Study," Working Papers 2005015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2005.
- Glen R. Waddell, 2006. "Labor-Market Consequences of Poor Attitude and Low Self-Esteem in Youth," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(1), pages 69-97, January.
- Riggle, Robert J. & Edmondson, Diane R. & Hansen, John D., 2009. "A meta-analysis of the relationship between perceived organizational support and job outcomes: 20 years of research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 1027-1030, October.
- Nick Drydakis, 2015.
"Effect of Sexual Orientation on Job Satisfaction: Evidence from Greece,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 162-187, January.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2014. "Effect of Sexual Orientation on Job Satisfaction: Evidence from Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 8045, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Drydakis, Nick, 2009.
"Sexual orientation discrimination in the labour market,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 364-372, August.
- Nick Drydakis, 2008. "Sexual orientation discrimination in the labour market," Natural Field Experiments 00231, The Field Experiments Website.
- Nick Drydakis, 2012. "Sexual orientation and labour relations: new evidence from Athens, Greece," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(20), pages 2653-2665, July.
- Christopher S. Carpenter, 2005. "Self-Reported Sexual Orientation and Earnings: Evidence from California," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(2), pages 258-273, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool-age bullying; workplace bullying; job satisfaction; sexual orientation;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2018-08-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2018-08-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2018-08-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.