Report NEP-LAB-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco de Pinto & Jochen Michaelis, 2018. "The Labor Market Effects of Trade Union Heterogeneity," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201823, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Blömer, Maximilian J. & Guertzgen, Nicole & Pohlan, Laura & Stichnoth, Holger & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2018. "Unemployment effects of the German minimum wage in an equilibrium job search model," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Joshua M. Congdon-Hohman, 2018. "The persistent labor market effects of a criminal conviction and “Ban the Box” reforms," Working Papers 1808, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Zuazu Bermejo, Izaskun, 2018. "Cultural Values, Family Decisions and Gender Segregation in Higher Education: Evidence from 26 OECD Economies," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2018-107, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Guillaume Claveres & Jan Stráský, 2018. "Euro Area unemployment insurance at the time of zero nominal interest rates," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1498, OECD Publishing.
- Artmann, Elisabeth & Ketel, Nadine & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2018. "Field of study and family outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 13033, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jérôme Gautié & Patrice Laroche, 2018. "Minimum Wage and the Labor Market: What Can We Learn from the French Experience?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01842434, HAL.
- Marco Fongoni, 2018. "Workers' reciprocity and the (ir)relevance of wage cyclicality for the volatility of job creation," Working Papers 1809, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alan B. Krueger & Orley Ashenfelter, 2018. "Theory and Evidence on Employer Collusion in the Franchise Sector," NBER Working Papers 24831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Chatterji & Solène Delecourt & Sharique Hasan & Rembrand M. Koning, 2018. "When Does Advice Impact Startup Performance?," NBER Working Papers 24789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Güell, Maia & Madera, Rocío & Viola, Analía, 2018. "Income contingent university loans: policy design and an application to Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 13038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shusen Qi & Steven Ongena & Hua Cheng, 2018. "When They Work with Women, Do Men Get All the Credit?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-01, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2018.
- Mark Heil, 2018. "How does finance influence labour market outcomes?: A review of empirical studies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1495, OECD Publishing.
- David A. Jaeger & Theodore J. Joyce & Robert Kaestner, 2018. "A Cautionary Tale of Evaluating Identifying Assumptions: Did Reality TV Really Cause a Decline in Teenage Childbearing?," NBER Working Papers 24856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2018. "School-age bullying, workplace bullying and job satisfaction: Experiences of LGB people in Britain," GLO Discussion Paper Series 237, Global Labor Organization (GLO).