Estimating Gender Differences in Access to Jobs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sattinger, Michael, 1993. "Assignment Models of the Distribution of Earnings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 831-880, June.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Meurs, Dominique & Roux, Sébastien, 2009.
"Estimating Gender Differences in Access to Jobs: Females Trapped at the Bottom of the Ladder,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Gobillon & Dominique Meurs & Sébastien Roux, 2009. "Estimating gender differences in access to jobs: females trapped at the bottom of the ladder," PSE Working Papers halshs-00575011, HAL.
- Laurent GOBILLON & Dominique MEURS & Sébastien ROUX, 2009. "Estimating Gender Differences in Access to Jobs : Females Trapped at the Bottom of the Ladder," Working Papers 2009-09, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Sébastien Roux, 2006. "Wages, Mobility and Firm Performance: Advantages and Insights from Using Matched Worker-Firm Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(512), pages 245-285, June.
- Ridder, Geert & Tunali, Insan, 1999. "Stratified partial likelihood estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 193-232, October.
- Robert M. Costrell & Glenn C. Loury, 2004.
"Distribution of Ability and Earnings in a Hierarchical Job Assignment Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1322-1363, December.
- Robert M. Costrell & Glenn C. Loury, 2004. "Distribution of Ability and Earnings in a Hierarchical Job Assignment Model," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-135, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Cornell, Bradford & Welch, Ivo, 1996. "Culture, Information, and Screening Discrimination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(3), pages 542-571, June.
- James Albrecht & Anders Bjorklund & Susan Vroman, 2003. "Is There a Glass Ceiling in Sweden?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 145-177, January.
- Teulings, Coen N, 1995. "The Wage Distribution in a Model of the Assignment of Skills to Jobs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(2), pages 280-315, April.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1972. "The Statistical Theory of Racism and Sexism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 659-661, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Discrimination; Wages; Quantiles; Job assignment model; Glass ceiling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00849072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.