The effect of realised volatility on stock returns risk estimates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louzis, Dimitrios P. & Xanthopoulos-Sisinis, Spyros & Refenes, Apostolos P., 2011. "Are realized volatility models good candidates for alternative Value at Risk prediction strategies?," MPRA Paper 30364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaker Aloui & Hela BEN HAMIDA, 2015. "Estimation and Performance Assessment of Value-at-Risk and Expected Shortfall Based on Long-Memory GARCH-Class Models," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 65(1), pages 30-54, January.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2007-09-24 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2007-09-24 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws076316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .