A Cross-Country Comparison of the Impact of Labor Income Tax on Female Labor Supply
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Domeij & Martin Floden, 2006.
"The Labor-Supply Elasticity and Borrowing Constraints: Why Estimates are Biased,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(2), pages 242-262, April.
- Domeij, David & Floden, Martin, 2001. "The labor-supply elasticity and borrowing constraints: Why estimates are biased," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 480, Stockholm School of Economics.
- David Domeij & Martin Floden, 2001. "Matlab code for The Labor-Supply Elasticity and Borrowing Constraints: Why Estimates are Biased," QM&RBC Codes 55, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Nada Eissa, 1995. "Taxation and Labor Supply of Married Women: The Tax Reform Act of 1986 as a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 5023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Remzi Kaygusuz, 2010.
"Taxes and Female Labor Supply,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(4), pages 725-741, October.
- Remzi Kaygusuz, 2009. "Code and data files for "Taxes and Female Labor Supply"," Computer Codes 07-1, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo, 2008.
"Taxation, Aggregates and the Household,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6702, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Remzi Kaygusuz & Nezih Guner & Gustavo Ventura, 2008. "Taxation, aggregates and the household," Working Papers 660, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 2008.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo, 2008. "Taxation, Aggregates and the Household," IZA Discussion Papers 3318, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Serdar Ozkan & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Fatih Guvenen, 2009. "Taxation of Human Capital and Cross-Country Trends in Wage Inequality," 2009 Meeting Papers 1170, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2014-08-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2014-08-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2014-08-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cie:wpaper:1302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Dominguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciitamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.