Report NEP-PBE-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brown, Samuel & Gale, William G., 2012. "Tax Reform for Growth, Equity, and Revenue," MPRA Paper 55056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Henriet & Patrick Pintus & Alain Trannoy, 2014. "Is the Flat Tax Optimal under Income Risk?," AMSE Working Papers 1420, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 30 May 2014.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Loretz, Simon & Winner, Hannes, 2014. "Tax Competition and Tax Coordination in the European Union: A Survey," Working Papers in Economics 2014-4, University of Salzburg.
- Landier, Augustin & Plantin, Guillaume, 2013. "Taxing the Rich," TSE Working Papers 13-514, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Søren Leth-Pedersen & Peer Ebbesen Skov, 2013. "Tax Reforms and Intertemporal Shifting of Wage Income: Evidence from Danish Monthly Payroll Records," Study Papers 62, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.
- Cebula, Richard & Nair-Reichert, Usha & Coombs, Christopher, 2013. "Total State In-Migration and Public Policy in the United States: A Comparative Analysis of the Great recession and the Pre- and Post-Great Recession Years," MPRA Paper 56484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2014.
- Marina Mendes, 2013. "A Cross-Country Comparison of the Impact of Labor Income Tax on Female Labor Supply," Working Papers 1302, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Eduardo Davila, 2014. "Optimal Financial Transaction Taxes," 2014 Meeting Papers 114, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Julien Daubanes & Saraly Andrade de Sá, 2014. "Taxing the Rent of Non-Renewable Resource Sectors: A Theoretical Note," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1149, OECD Publishing.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert P. Inman, 2014. "Macro fiscal policy in economic unions: states as agents," Working Papers 14-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 31 Jul 2014.
- Shi Qi & Daphne Chen & Don E. Schlagenhauf, 2014. "Corporate income tax, legal form of organization, and employment," Working Papers 2014-18, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 03 Apr 2014.
- Daniel S Kanda & Mario Mansilla, 2014. "Modeling Appropriate Fiscal Targets and Optimal Consolidation Paths for Resource-Rich Countries; The Case of Suriname," IMF Working Papers 14/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan Contreras & Holly Battelle, 2014. "Fiscal Multipliers in a Panel of Countries," Working Papers 2014-15, Banco de México.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Riccardo Fiorito, 2013. "Myths and Facts about Fiscal Discretion: A New Measure of Discretionary Expenditure," Working Papers LuissLab 13106, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Lars Osberg, 2014. "Can Increasing Inequality Be a Steady State?," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2014/1, OECD Publishing.
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Jonathan Portes, 2014. "Issues in the Design of Fiscal Policy Rules," Economics Series Working Papers 704, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.