Collateral Booms and Information Depletion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Asriyan, Vladimir & Laeven, Luc & Martín, Alberto, 2018. "Collateral Booms and Information Depletion," CEPR Discussion Papers 13340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vladimir Asriyan & Luc Laeven & Alberto Martin, 2018. "Collateral booms and information depletion," Economics Working Papers 1622, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2019.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:132:y:2017:i:4:p:1641-1692. is not listed on IDEAS
- Xin Chang & Sudipto Dasgupta & Gilles Hilary, 2006. "Analyst Coverage and Financing Decisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(6), pages 3009-3048, December.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2012.
"Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles, and Financial Crises, 1870-2008,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 1029-1061, April.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," NBER Working Papers 15512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," CEPR Discussion Papers 7570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric S. Rosengren & Joe Peek, 2000. "Collateral Damage: Effects of the Japanese Bank Crisis on Real Activity in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 30-45, March.
- Straub, Ludwig & Ulbricht, Robert, 2015. "Endogenous Uncertainty and Credit Crunches," TSE Working Papers 15-604, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2017.
- Roll, Richard, 1984. " A Simple Implicit Measure of the Effective Bid-Ask Spread in an Efficient Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1127-1139, September.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1986. "Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 223-249, December.
- Pablo D. Fajgelbaum & Edouard Schaal & Mathieu Taschereau-Dumouchel, 2017.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(4), pages 1641-1692.
- Mathieu Taschereau-Dumouchel & Edouard Schaal & Pablo Fajgelbaum, 2013. "Uncertainty Traps," 2013 Meeting Papers 677, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pablo Fajgelbaum & Edouard Schaal & Mathieu Taschereau-Dumouchel, 2014. "Uncertainty Traps," NBER Working Papers 19973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:joares:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:745-794 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Roger D & Stoll, Hans R, 1997. "The Components of the Bid-Ask Spread: A General Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 995-1034.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordscredit booms; collateral; information production; crises; misallocation;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2018-12-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENT-2018-12-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-FDG-2018-12-10 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2018-12-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:1064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.