Report NEP-FDG-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clement Moyo & Pierre Le Roux, 2018. "Financial development and economic growth in SADC countries: A panel study," Working Papers 1834, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Nov 2018.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni & Alberto Zazzaro, 2018. "Financial Dependence and Growth: the Role of Input-Output Linkages," CSEF Working Papers 516, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- EZZAHID, Elhadj & ELOUAOURTI, Zakaria, 2018.
"Inclusion financière, frictions financières et croissance économique
[Financial inclusion, financial frictions and economic growth]," MPRA Paper 90165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Asriyan & Luc Laeven & Alberto Martín, 2018. "Collateral Booms and Information Depletion," Working Papers 1064, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- E. Babaei & I.V. Evstigneev & K.R. Schenk-Hoppé & M.V. Zhitlukhin, 2018. "Von Neumann-Gale Dynamics, Market Frictions, and Capital Growth," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1816, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Drivers of Growth in Fast Emerging Economies: a Dynamic Instrumental Quantile Approach to Real Output and its Rates of Growth in BRICS and MINT countries, 2001-2011," AFEA Working Papers 18/011, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Alfonso Arellano & Olga Gouveia & Sebastian Nieto-Parra & Jose Rene Orozco & Rebeca Peers, 2018. "Policy priorities to promote financial development in the context of Middle Income Trap," Working Papers 18/15, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem, 2018. "Debt Overhang, Rollover Risk, and Corporate Investment: Evidence from the European Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 13336, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriel Rodríguez & Carlos Guevara, 2018. " The Role of Loan Supply Shocks in Pacific Alliance Countries: A TVP-VAR-SV Approach," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2018-467, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.