Agency Problems and Endogenous Investment Fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kubin, Ingrid & Zörner, Thomas O. & Gardini, Laura & Commendatore, Pasquale, 2019. "A credit cycle model with market sentiments," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 159-174.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ryonghun Im & Takuma Kunieda & Akihisa Shibata, 2021.
2103, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ryonghun Im & Takuma Kunieda & Akihisa Shibata, 2021. "Financial Destabilization," KIER Working Papers 1054, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ryonghun Im & Takuma Kunieda & Akihisa Shibata, 2021. "Financial Destabilization," Discussion Paper Series 225, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Figueroa, Nicolás & Leukhina, Oksana, 2015. "Lending terms and aggregate productivity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-21.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori & Sushko, Iryna & Gardini, Laura, 2016.
"Revisiting the model of credit cycles with Good and Bad projects,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 525-556.
- Kiminori Matsuyama & Iryna Sushko & Laura Gardini, 2015. "Revisiting the Model of Credit Cycles with Good and Bad Projects," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Kiminori Matsuyama & Iryna Sushko & Laura Gardini, 2015. "Revisiting the model of credit cycles with good and bad projects," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 8, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Feb 2015.
- Vouldis, Angelos, 2015. "Credit market disequilibrium in Greece (2003-2011) - a Bayesian approach," Working Paper Series 1805, European Central Bank.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Leonardo Gambacorta & Enisse Kharroubi & Enisse Kharroubi, 2018. "The effects of prudential regulation, financial development and financial openness on economic growth," BIS Working Papers 752, Bank for International Settlements.
- Roger B. Myerson, 2012. "A Model of Moral-Hazard Credit Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(5), pages 847-878.
- Silvo, Aino, 2017. "House prices, lending standards, and the macroeconomy," Research Discussion Papers 4/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Kikuchi, Tomoo & Stachurski, John & Vachadze, George, 2018. "Volatile capital flows and financial integration: The role of moral hazard," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 170-192.
- Takuma Kunieda & Akihisa Shibata, 2014. "Credit Market Imperfections and Macroeconomic Instability," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 592-611, December.
- Vladimir Asriyan & Luc Laeven & Alberto Martín, 2018.
"Collateral Booms and Information Depletion,"
1064, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Vladimir Asriyan, 2019. "Collateral booms and information depletion," 2019 Meeting Papers 147, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Asriyan, Vladimir & Laeven, Luc & Martin, Alberto, 2019. "Collateral booms and information depletion," Working Paper Series 2266, European Central Bank.
- Asriyan, Vladimir & Laeven, Luc & Martín, Alberto, 2018. "Collateral Booms and Information Depletion," CEPR Discussion Papers 13340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vladimir Asriyan & Luc Laeven & Alberto Martin, 2020. "Collateral booms and information depletion," Economics Working Papers 1622, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2019.
- Figueroa, Nicolás & Leukhina, Oksana, 2018. "Cash flows and credit cycles," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 318-332.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ryonghun Im & Takuma Kunieda & Akihisa Shibata, 2021. "Demographic Structure, Knowledge Diffusion, and Endogenous Productivity Growth," ISER Discussion Paper 1118, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2016. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Macroprudential Regulation," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 218, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Marek Lubiński, 2012. "Wpływ akceleratora finansowego na przebieg wahań koniunkturalnych [ Impact of Financial Accelerator on Business Cycle Fluctuations ]," Prace i Materiały, Instytut Rozwoju Gospodarczego (SGH), vol. 88(1), pages 63-84.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:7:p:2301-2342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct address or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.