Total Factor Productivity and the Efficiency of Rice Farms in Bangladesh: a Farm Level Panel Data Comparison of the Pre- and Post-Market Reform Period
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gong, Byeong-Ho & Sickles, Robin C., 1992.
"Finite sample evidence on the performance of stochastic frontiers and data envelopment analysis using panel data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 259-284.
- Gong, Byeong-Ho & Sickles, Robin C., 1991. "Finite Sample Evidence on the Performance of Stochastic Frontiers and Data Envelopment Analysis Using Panel Data," Working Papers 91-12, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ondrich, Jan & Ruggiero, John, 2001. "Efficiency measurement in the stochastic frontier model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 434-442, March.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Sickles, Robin C., 2005. "Panel estimators and the identification of firm-specific efficiency levels in parametric, semiparametric and nonparametric settings," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 305-334, June.
- Tim Coelli & Sanzidur Rahman & Colin Thirtle, 2002. "Technical, Allocative, Cost and Scale Efficiencies in Bangladesh Rice Cultivation: A Non‐parametric Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 607-626, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otieno, David Jakinda & Hubbard, Lionel J. & Ruto, Eric, 2012. "Determinants of technical efficiency in beef cattle production in Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125853, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc11:108948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.