|Paolo Santella Banca d'Italia Via Nazionale 91 00184 Roma, Italy|
- Carlos Drago & Francesco Millo & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2011. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship Networks and Company Value in Italy (1998-2007)," CESifo Working Paper Series 3322, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlo Drago & Francesco Millo & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Satella, 2011. "The Role of Women in the Italian Network of Boards of Directors, 2003-2010," Working Papers 10/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Santella, Paolo & Drago, Carlo & Polo, Andrea & Gagliardi, Enrico, 2009. "A Comparison among the director networks in the main listed companies in France, Germany, Italy, and the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 16397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santella, Paolo & Baffi, Enrico & Drago, Carlo & Lattuca, Dino, 2008. "A Comparative Analysis of the Legal Obstacles to Institutional Investor Activism in Europe and in the US," MPRA Paper 8929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santella, Paolo & Drago, Carlo & Polo, Andrea, 2007. "The Italian Chamber of Lords Sits on Listed Company Boards: An Empirical Analysis of Italian Listed Company Boards from 1998 to 2006," MPRA Paper 2265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo, Santella & Carlo, Drago & Giulia, Paone, 2007. "Who cares about Director Independence?," MPRA Paper 2288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Santella & Giulia Paone & Carlo Drago, 2005.
"How Independent are Independent Directors? The Case of Italy,"
- Paolo Santella & Giulia Paone & Carlo Drago, . "How Independent Are Independent Directors? The Case Of Italy," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2006-1-1148, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (3) 2007-03-24 2007-03-24 2011-08-15. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2006-01-01
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2008-06-07 2009-07-28. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2011-08-15
- NEP-FIN: Finance (1) 2006-01-01
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2011-08-15
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (4) 2006-01-01 2007-03-24 2007-03-24 2008-06-07. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2011-08-15
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2008-06-07
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2011-08-15
Most cited item
- Ricardo Brogi & Paolo Santella, 2004. "Two New Measures of Bankruptcy Efficiency," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Paolo Santella & Giulia Paone & Carlo Drago, 2005. "How Independent are Independent Directors? The Case of Italy," Finance 0512026, EconWPA.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paolo Santella should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.