Report NEP-EEC-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grégory Levieuge & Alexis Penot, 2008. "The Fed and the ECB: Why such an apparent difference in reactivity?," Working Papers 0804, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Victor Ginsburgh & Schlomo Weber, 2007. "Ever Closer Union or Babylonian Discord?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp887, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Christophe Rault & Antonio Alfonso, 2007. "What do we really know about fiscal sustainability in the EU? A panel data diagnostic," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp893, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Antoine Berthou & Lionel Fontagné, 2008. "The Euro and the Intensive and Extensive Margins of Trade: Evidence from French Firm Level Data," Working Papers 2008-06, CEPII research center.
- Philip R. Lane, 2008. "EMU and Financial Market Integration," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp248, IIIS.
- Carlo Rosa, 2008. "Talking Less and Moving the Market More: Is this the Recipe for Monetary Policy Effectiveness? Evidence from the ECB and the Fed," CEP Discussion Papers dp0855, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Sophie Béreau & Valérie Mignon, 2008. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates: a Guidebook for the Euro-Dollar Rate," Working Papers 2008-02, CEPII research center.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Klarita Gerxhani, 2007. "Mind the Gap! Social Capital, East and West," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp888, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em2/08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Rachel Ngai & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2008. "Employment Outcomes in the Welfare State," CEP Discussion Papers dp0856, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2008. "The Ins and Outs of European Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0853, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santella, Paolo & Baffi, Enrico & Drago, Carlo & Lattuca, Dino, 2008. "A Comparative Analysis of the Legal Obstacles to Institutional Investor Activism in Europe and in the US," MPRA Paper 8929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich, 2008. "Returns and Volatility of Eurozone Energy Stocks," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-017, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Verena Mertins & Anja Sölter, 2008. "Définition et dénombrement statistique de la population des PME dans l’Union Européenne," Departmental Discussion Papers 137, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics, revised 03 Jun 2008.
- Balazs Egert, 2007. "Real Convergence, Price Level Convergence and Inflation Differentials in Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp895, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balazs Egert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007. "Determinants of House Prices in Central and Eastern Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp894, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Martin T. Bohl, Judith Lischewski and Svitlana Voronkova, 2008. "Does Regulation Hurt Pension Funds' Performance? Evidence from Strongly Regulated Pension Fund Industries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp247, IIIS.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Evzen Kocenda, 2007. "Macroeconomic Sources of Foreign Exchange Risk in New EU Members," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp898, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Anna Fräßdorf & Markus M. Grabka & Johannes Schwarze, 2008. "The impact of household capital income on income inequality: A factor decomposition analysis for Great Britain, Germany and the USA," Working Papers 89, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Cristini, Annalisa & Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "New Workplace Practices and Firm Performance: A Comparative Study of Italy and Britain," Working Papers 08-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Aschhoff, Birgit, 2008. "Who Gets the Money? The Dynamics of R&D Project Subsidies in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-018, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Blázquez, Maite & Ramos, Jose, 2008. "Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-Paid Jobs: The Spanish Case," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2008. "A Tale of Two Countries: Unions, Closures and Growth in Britain and Norway," CEP Discussion Papers dp0867, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Laia Castany, 2008. "The Role of Firm Size in Training Provision Decisions: evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 200808, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00276220_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Karsten Kohn & Alexander C. Lembcke, 2008. "Union Density and Varieties of Coverage: The Anatomy of Union Wage Effects in Germany," CEP Discussion Papers dp0859, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hansson, Åsa, 2008. "Income taxes and the probability to become self-employed: The case of Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 122, The Ratio Institute.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Bermejo, Vicente J., 2008. "Rentabilidad de los fondos de pensiones en España. 1991-2007," IESE Research Papers D/741, IESE Business School.