Report NEP-HME-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leskoviku, Migena, 2011. "European Administrative Space as a New European Challenge for Public Administration Reform," Apas Papers 394, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela Violeta, 2011. "Appropriateness of the Transfer of CSR Practices in the Balkan Area," Apas Papers 398, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Fataciune (Badalan), Nicoleta & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "The Fundaments of Applying the Concept of Public Service Motivation in the South-Eastern European States," Apas Papers 395, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2011. "E-government in the Balkans. Comparative study," Apas Papers 387, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Irimia, Sergiu Ioan & Matei, Ani, 2011. "Open Source Government: Applying New Concepts of Research & Development (R&D) in Public Administration," Apas Papers 399, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Dumitrescu, Adelina, 2011. "Ethics Between General Guidelines and National Values. A Comparative S tudy," Apas Papers 389, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Lucica & Sandu, Cristina, 2011. "The Social Enterprise: A Literature Review," Apas Papers 388, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Francesco Venturini, 2011. "Product variety, product quality, and evidence of Schumpeterian endogenous growth: a note," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 93/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2011. "Substitution Between Individual and Cultural Capital: Pre-Migration Labor Supply, Culture and US Labor Market Outcomes Among Immigrant Woman," IZA Discussion Papers 5890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Ragazzi & Secondo Rolfo, 2010. "ART ET CULTURE DANS L’EVOLUTION DES DISTRICTS INDUSTRIELS ITALIENS [Art and culture in the evolution of Italian industrial districts]," CERIS Working Paper 201009, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2010. "A responsiveness-based (composite) indicator with an application to countries’ innovative performance," CERIS Working Paper 201010, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Monica Cariola, 2010. "Critical aspects in the management of new technologies: A case study," CERIS Working Paper 201008, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Drago & Francesco Millo & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Satella, 2011. "The Role of Women in the Italian Network of Boards of Directors, 2003-2010," Working Papers 10/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Chaaban, Jad & Cunningham, Wendy, 2011. "Measuring the economic gain of investing in girls : the girl effect dividend," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5753, The World Bank.
- Van Eck, Lisa, 2010. "Social Democracy and the “Developmental State” as Development Alternatives for South Africa," Honours Students' Projects 2010 107457, Rhodes University, Department of Economics and Economic History.
- Fischer, Elisabeth & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Smallholder Farmers and Collective Action: What Determines the Intensity of Participation?," Discussion Papers 108551, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Adeniyi, Labintan, 2010. "Women Farmer’s and Agriculture Growth: Challenge and Perspective for Africa face the economic crisis," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97062, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Minihan, Erin S. & Wu, Ziping, 2011. "The Potential Economic and Environmental Costs of GHG Mitigation Measures for Cattle Sectors in Northern Ireland," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108779, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Heike Schroeder, 2011. "Application possibilities of the micro-meso-macro framework in economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1115, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Polly Vizard, 2010. "Developing and agreeing a capability list in the British context: What can be learnt from social survey data on ‘rights’?," CASE Papers case142, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Saamah Abdallah & Ian Gough & Victoria Johnson & Josh Ryan-Collins & Cindy Smith, 2011. "The distribution of total greenhouse gas emissions by households in the UK, and some implications for social policy," CASE Papers case152, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Christopher Kilby & Sally J. Scholz, 2011. "The Impact of Globalization on Women: Testing Vandana Shiva’s Critique of Development," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 15, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.