The Impact of Globalization on Women: Testing Vandana Shiva’s Critique of Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Axel Dreher, 2002. "Does Globalization Affect Growth?," Development and Comp Systems 0210004, EconWPA, revised 16 Jun 2003.
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Arlette Covarrubias & Arjan Verschoor, 2012. "Gender and Trade Aspects of Labour Markets," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 81-98, December.
- Remco H. Oostendorp, 2009. "Globalization and the Gender Wage Gap," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 23(1), pages 141-161, January.
- Gray, Mark M. & Kittilson, Miki Caul & Sandholtz, Wayne, 2006. "Women and Globalization: A Study of 180 Countries, 1975 2000," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(02), pages 293-333, April.
- World Bank, 2011. "World Development Indicators 2011," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2315.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2016.
"Policies against human trafficking: the role of religion and political institutions,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 353-386, November.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Policies against Human Trafficking: The Role of Religion and Political Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4278, CESifo Group Munich.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2016. "Policies against human trafficking: the role of religion and political institutions," Munich Reprints in Economics 43533, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke, 2015.
"Globalization and social justice in OECD countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(2), pages 353-376, May.
- Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke, 2015. "Globalization and Social Justice in OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 5210, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:sae:pubfin:v:46:y:2018:i:2:p:249-275 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gouda, Moamen & Potrafke, Niklas, 2016.
"Gender equality in Muslim-majority countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 683-698.
- Gouda, Moamen & Potrafke, Niklas, 2016. "Gender equality in Muslim-majority countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 43471, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Moamen Gouda & Niklas Potrafke, 2016. "Gender Equality in Muslim-Majority Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 5883, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsGender Earnings Inequality; Vandana Shiva; Kuznets Curve;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vil:papers:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Kilby). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edvilus.html .