Gender and Trade Aspects of Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asad Sayeed & Radhika Balakrishnan, 2002. "Why Do Firms Disintegrate? Towards an Understanding of the Firm Level Decision to Sub-Contract and Its Impact on Labor," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2002-12, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Carl Davidson & Steven J. Matusz, 2010. "International Trade with Equilibrium Unemployment," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9075.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Kilby & Sally J. Scholz, 2011. "The Impact of Globalization on Women: Testing Vandana Shiva’s Critique of Development," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 15, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Shushanik Hakobyan & John McLaren, 2017. "NAFTA and the Gender Wage Gap," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 17-270, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- L. Alan Winters & Antonio Martuscelli, 2014.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: What Have We Learned in a Decade?,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 493-512, October.
- Martuscelli, Antonio & Winters, L. Alan, 2014. "Trade Liberalisation and Poverty: What have we learned in a decade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kucera, David & Tejani, Sheba, 2014. "Feminization, Defeminization, and Structural Change in Manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 569-582.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:48:y:2012:i:1:p:81-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .