Why Do Firms Disintegrate? Towards an Understanding of the Firm Level Decision to Sub-Contract and Its Impact on Labor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998.
"Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Department of Economics 98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Standing, Guy, 1999. "Global Feminization Through Flexible Labor: A Theme Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 583-602, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2007.
"Is more mobility good?: Firm mobility and the low wage-low productivity trap,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 27-51, March.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage-Low Productivity Trap," International Trade 0505008, EconWPA.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage -- Low Productivity Trap," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_423, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren A. Grown, 2006. "Feminist-Kaleckian Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_446, Levy Economics Institute.
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Arlette Covarrubias & Arjan Verschoor, 2012. "Gender and Trade Aspects of Labour Markets," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 81-98, December.
- Cédric Durand & Marc Lautier, 2013. "Too big, too quick?. An institutional and systemic overview of the rise of Russian metallurgical transnationals," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 41-76.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2002-09-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2002-10-09 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epa:cepawp:2002-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenewus.html .