Globalization, Economic policy and Employment: Poverty and Gender Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- -, Anupama, 2013. "Deficits In Productive Employment In India," Journal of Regional Development and Planning, JRDP, vol. 2(2), pages 87-107.
- Gerald Epstein & Erinc Yeldan, 2008.
"Inflation targeting, employment creation and economic development: assessing the impacts and policy alternatives,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 131-144.
- Gerald Epstein & Erinc Yeldan, 2008. "Inflation Targeting, Employment Creation and Economic Development: Assessing the Impacts and Policy Alternatives," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 129-130.
- Utpal Kumar De, 2014.
"Globalisation and cointegration among the states and convergence across the continents: A panel data analysis,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 107-121.
- De, Utpal Kumar, 2011. "Globalisation and cointegration among the states and convergence across the continents: a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 6166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pattanaik, Falguni & Nayak, Narayan Chandra, 2013. "Employment Intensity Of Secondary Sector In India: Trends, Patterns And Determinants," Journal of Regional Development and Planning, JRDP, vol. 2(2), pages 157-174.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:483478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naila Kabeer, 2016. "Gender Equality, Economic Growth, and Women's Agency: the "Endless Variety" and "Monotonous Similarity" of Patriarchal Constraints," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 295-321, January.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:18:y:2013:i:3:p:438-459 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kelkar, Govind., 2013. "At the threshold of economic empowerment : women, work and gender regimes in Asia," ILO Working Papers 994834783402676, International Labour Organization.
- Najia Saqib & Priyanka Aggarwal & Ms. Saima Rashid, 2016. "Women Empowerment and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Saudi Arabia," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(5), pages 1-5.
- Saniye Dedeoğlu, 2010. "Visible Hands - Invisible Women: Garment Production in Turkey," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 1-32.
- John C. Anyanwu, 2014. "Does Intra-African Trade Reduce Youth Unemployment in Africa?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 26(2), pages 286-309, June.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; poverty; gender; global integration; economic policy;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-23 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2007-01-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:perips:heintz_gender. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.