La dynamique de changement des formes de gouvernance : le cas français (2000-2014)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xavier Hollandts & Daniela Borodak & Ariane Tichit, 2018. "La dynamique de changement des formes de gouvernance : le cas français (2000-2014)," Post-Print hal-02022915, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruth V. Aguilera & Igor Filatotchev & Howard Gospel & Gregory Jackson, 2008. "An Organizational Approach to Comparative Corporate Governance: Costs, Contingencies, and Complementarities," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(3), pages 475-492, June.
- Belot, François & Ginglinger, Edith & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E., 2014.
"Freedom of choice between unitary and two-tier boards: An empirical analysis,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 364-385.
- Edith Ginglinger & François Belot & Myron B. Slovin & Marie E. Sushka, 2014. "Freedom of choice between unitary and two-tier boards: an empirical analysis," Post-Print halshs-00973546, HAL.
- Mario Cleves & William W. Gould & Roberto G. Gutierrez & Yulia Marchenko, 2010. "An Introduction to Survival Analysis Using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number saus3, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12816 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Robert A. Jarrow & Stuart M. Turnbull, 2008.
"Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 17, pages 377-409,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert A & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1995. "Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 53-85, March.
- Walter Aerts & Beibei Yan, 2017. "Rhetorical impression management in the letter to shareholders and institutional setting: A metadiscourse perspective," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(2), pages 404-432, February.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
"A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 737-783, June.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 5554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bill Francis & Iftekhar Hasan & Qiang Wu, 2015.
"Professors in the Boardroom and Their Impact on Corporate Governance and Firm Performance,"
Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(3), pages 547-581, September.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wu, Qiang, 2014. "Professors in the boardroom and their impact on corporate governance and firm performance," Research Discussion Papers 15/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, Andre & Monteiro, Andre, 2008.
"The multi-state latent factor intensity model for credit rating transitions,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 399-424, January.
- Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas & André Monteiro, 2005. "The Multi-State Latent Factor Intensity Model for Credit Rating Transitions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-071/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Jul 2005.
- Cesare Fracassi & Geoffrey Tate, 2012. "External Networking and Internal Firm Governance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 67(1), pages 153-194, February.
- Raheja, Charu G., 2005. "Determinants of Board Size and Composition: A Theory of Corporate Boards," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 283-306, June.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2003.
"Boards of directors as an endogenously determined institution: a survey of the economic literature,"
Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 9(Apr), pages 7-26.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2001. "Boards of Directors as an Endogenously Determined Institution: A Survey of the Economic Literature," NBER Working Papers 8161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ugur Lel & Darius P. Miller, 2015. "Does Takeover Activity Cause Managerial Discipline? Evidence from International M&A Laws," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(6), pages 1588-1622.
- Carlos Drago & Francesco Millo & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2011. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship Networks and Company Value in Italy (1998-2007)," CESifo Working Paper Series 3322, CESifo.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2015.
"Corporate governance reforms, interlocking directorship and company performance in Italy,"
International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 38-49.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2014. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship and Company Performance in Italy," MPRA Paper 59217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan Krause, 2017. "Being the CEO's boss: An examination of board chair orientations," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 697-713, March.
- Faleye, Olubunmi & Mehrotra, Vikas & Morck, Randall, 2006. "When Labor Has a Voice in Corporate Governance," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 489-510, September.
- Weiwen Li & Ryan Krause & Xin Qin & Junsheng Zhang & Hang Zhu & Shanshan Lin & Yuehua Xu, 2018. "Under the microscope: An experimental look at board transparency and director monitoring behavior," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 1216-1236, April.
- Boone, Audra L. & Casares Field, Laura & Karpoff, Jonathan M. & Raheja, Charu G., 2007. "The determinants of corporate board size and composition: An empirical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 66-101, July.
- Goyal, Vidhan K. & Park, Chul W., 2002. "Board leadership structure and CEO turnover," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Linck, James S. & Netter, Jeffry M. & Yang, Tina, 2008. "The determinants of board structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 308-328, February.
- Yves Mard & Sylvain Marsat & Fabien Roux, 2014. "Structure de l’actionnariat et performance financière de l’entreprise:le cas français," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 17(4), pages 59-83, December.
- Peter Wirtz, 2008. "Les meilleures pratiques de gouvernance d'entreprise," Post-Print halshs-00746263, HAL.
- Yan Zhang, 2008. "Information asymmetry and the dismissal of newly appointed CEOs: an empirical investigation," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 859-872, August.
- Igor Filatotchev & Steve Toms & Mike Wright, 2006. "The firm's strategic dynamics and corporate governance life-cycle," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 256-279, September.
- Wintoki, M. Babajide & Linck, James S. & Netter, Jeffry M., 2012. "Endogeneity and the dynamics of internal corporate governance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 581-606.
More about this item
Keywordsgouvernement d’entreprise; conseil d’administration; conseil de surveillance; directoire; modèle de durée; chaînes de Markov; modèle multi-états; corporate governance; board of directors; Markov multi-state models.;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:21:y:2018:i:7:p:129-158.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.