A Comparison among the director networks in the main listed companies in France, Germany, Italy, and the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eliezer M. Fich & Anil Shivdasani, 2006. "Are Busy Boards Effective Monitors?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(2), pages 689-724, April.
- Cotter, James F. & Shivdasani, Anil & Zenner, Marc, 1997. "Do independent directors enhance target shareholder wealth during tender offers?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 195-218, February.
- Dooley, Peter C, 1969. "The Interlocking Directorate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 314-323, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Drago & Francesco Millo & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2011. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship Networks and Company Value in Italy (1998-2007)," CESifo Working Paper Series 3322, CESifo Group Munich.
- Juan Antonio Rubio Mondéjar & Josean Garrués Irurzun, 2012. "Estructura corporativa e interlocking directorates en las mayores empresas españolas, 1917-1970," FEG Working Paper Series 01/12, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Fausto Bonacina & Marco D’Errico & Enrico Moretto & Silvana Stefani & Anna Torriero & Giovanni Zambruno, 2015.
"A multiple network approach to corporate governance,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1585-1595, July.
- Fausto Bonacina & Marco D'Errico & Enrico Moretto & Silvana Stefani & Anna Torriero, 2014. "A Multiple Network Approach to Corporate Governance," Papers 1401.4387, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Kai JÃ¤ger, 2013. "Sources of Franco-German corporate support for the euro: The effects of business network centrality and political connections," European Union Politics, , vol. 14(1), pages 115-139, March.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015.
"An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform,"
2015.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015. "An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform," Working Papers 11/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Davide Carbonai & Carlo Drago, 2015. "Positive Freedom in Networked Capitalism: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2015.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lucia Bellenzier & Rosanna Grassi, 2014. "Interlocking directorates in Italy: persistent links in network dynamics," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(2), pages 183-202, October.
- Carlo Drago & Livia Amidani Aliberti & Davide Carbonai, 2014. "Measuring Gender Differences in Information Sharing Using Network Analysis: the Case of the Austrian Interlocking Directorship Network in 2009," Working Papers 2014.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rosanna Grassi & Marco Fattore & Alberto Arcagni, 2015. "Structural and non-structural temporal evolution of socio-economic real networks," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1597-1608, July.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; interlocking directorships; antitrust; competition; social network analysis (SNA); exploratory data analysis (EDA); empirical corporate finance;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .