Estructura corporativa e interlocking directorates en las mayores empresas españolas, 1917-1970
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Höpner, Martin & Krempel, Lothar, 2003. "The politics of the German company network," MPIfG Working Paper 03/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Leo Mac Canna & Niamh Brennan & Eleanor O'Higgins, 1998.
"National Networks of Corporate Power: An Irish Perspective,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 2(4), pages 357-379, December.
- Leo Mac Canna & Niamh Brennan & Eleanor O'Higgins, 1999. "National networks of corporate power : an Irish perspective," Open Access publications 10197/2921, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Granovetter, Mark, 1995. "Coase Revisited: Business Groups in the Modern Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 93-130.
- Marc Badia Miro & Yolanda Blasco & Sergi Lozano & Raimon Soler, 2010. "Centrality and investment strategies at the beginning of industrialisation in mid-nineteenth-century Catalonia," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 493-515.
- Hee-Jung Yeo & Christine Pochet & Alain Alcouffe, 2003. "CEO Reciprocal Interlocks in French Corporations," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 7(1), pages 87-108, March.
- Luca Fiorito, 2011. "The influence of American economists on the Clayton and Federal Trade Commission Acts," Department of Economics University of Siena 623, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226531083 is not listed on IDEAS
- Josean Garrués Irurzun & Juan Antonio Rubio Mondéjar, 2011. "Redes empresariales e integración económica regional en perspectiva histórica: el caso de Andalucía," FEG Working Paper Series 04/11, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Francisco J. Pueyo, 2006. "Interlocking directorates in Spanish banking in the twentieth century," Economics Working Papers 931, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rajan, Raghuram G. & Zingales, Luigi, 2003. "The great reversals: the politics of financial development in the twentieth century," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 5-50, July.
- Windolf, Paul, 2002. "Corporate Networks in Europe and the United States," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199256976.
- Santella, Paolo & Drago, Carlo & Polo, Andrea & Gagliardi, Enrico, 2009. "A Comparison among the director networks in the main listed companies in France, Germany, Italy, and the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 16397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2003.
"Boards of directors as an endogenously determined institution: a survey of the economic literature,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Apr, pages 7-26.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2001. "Boards of Directors as an Endogenously Determined Institution: A Survey of the Economic Literature," NBER Working Papers 8161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felis-Rota, Marta, 2011. "Un paseo por la literatura sobre capital social desde una perspectiva económica," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(03), pages 461-475, December.
- Musacchio, Aldo & Read, Ian, 2007. "Bankers, Industrialists, and their Cliques: Elite Networks in Mexico and Brazil during Early Industrialization," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 842-880, December.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordssocial networks; financial system; board of directors; Business History; interlocking directorates;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-05-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gra:fegper:01/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juliette Milgram Baleix.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtugres.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.